Body Wise Soul Wise Healing
2 Knaith Rd
Ringwood VIC 3135
Body Wise Soul Wise Healing - Ortho-Bionomy
Ortho-Bionomy is a unique system of gentle bodywork promoting body alignment, self-awareness and comfortable movement.
With the gentleness of this work a wide range of acute and chronic conditions and symptoms can be addressed. Ortho-Bionomy includes a spectrum of techniques based on principles found in osteopathy, homoeopathy and judo.
We also provide a range of professional Self Help Courses, which can be viewed here
How Does It Work?
The practitioner stimulates natural self-corrective reflex abilities with comfortable positions, gentle movements, subtle joint compression and timing. Our body is created with a pattern for balance and function.
Using gentle positioning and light touch slightly exaggerating the existing patterning, Ortho-Bionomy stimulates inner awareness (proprioception) to remind the individual of his/her own natural ability to find well-being, both physically, energetically and emotionally.
The inner wisdom of the body is recognized and affirmed. Self healing occurs as the person remembers their natural ability to move away from pain and toward ease. Ortho-Bionomy is applied with the client fully clothed and is gentle enough to be highly enjoyable and effective with babies and children.
- Relieves or reduces pain (acute and chronic)
- Is relaxing, gentle, non-invasive
- Helps ease and strengthen back stress (postural or due to strain or injury)
- Cranial injury, birth trauma, headaches
- Neck injuries and strain, including whiplash
- Helps shoulder and other joint strain
- Helps ease tension and re-educate after RSI
- Increases self-awareness and confidence
- Improves posture, circulation, flexibility
Click Here to read more about Ortho-Bionomy and children participating in Remedial Education Programmes.
More information is given on the official site of the Society of Ortho-Bionomy Australia (including FAQs and courses)
- BA Psychology
- Registered Practitioner of Ortho-Bionomy
- Jin Shin Jyustu Practitioner
- Jin Shin Jyustu Self Help Instructor
- Certificate of Flower Essence Therapy
- EFT (CC)
- Member of the Society of Ortho-Bionomy
- Member Ortho-Bionomy Ausralia
- International Institute of Complimentary Therapies
Through the Body–Wise Soul–Wise Healing practice, Tineke Bak offers a range of modalities, aimed at (re)awakening and strengthening the human being’s inbuilt capacity for self-correction, healing and resolution.
Specialising in providing professional Emotional Freedom Technique services, to people of all ages in the greater Ringwood area. Call today for more information or to make a booking.
Embrace the healing power of nature, with the help of a professional Flower Essence Remedy from Body Wise Soul Wise Healing. Perfect to help treat a range of health conditions & ailments.
We here at Body Wise Soul Wise Healing specialises in providing professional Jin Shin Jyutsu sessions, to people living in the greater Ringwood area. Call today to discover the benefits to your health.