Servicing areaMalvern, Prahran, South Yarra, Elwood, Camberwell, Glen Iris, Caulfield
Imagine a multi-modality healthcare clinic that provided high-quality natural medicines to the community.
A wide range of professional therapists, with many many years of experience between them
A dynamic store that offers a truly holistic health experience for all clients and customers…
A calming, caring & professional space where your health goals can be reached with genuine support…
In the clinic, we offer a wide range of health services including Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Hypnotherapy, Kinesiology, Remedial Massage, Reiki and other complimentary therapies.
Our qualified team of practitioners work together to create a complete health care service for you, harnessing the full potential of natural therapies & holistic wellbeing.
Our practitioners specialise in conditions such as:
- Digestive disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) & Coeliac's Disease
- Skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Weight management
- Hormone imbalances such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Thyroid Function Issues, such as hypothyroidism
- Stress Management
- Complex conditions including autoimmune conditions, allergic or inflammatory conditions
Our practitioners can also offer high quality, functional diagnostic tests. These can assist in uncovering your complete and holistic health picture, ensuring that our practitioners can give you tailored strategies for healing, especially when working through complex issues.
Some of the tests available include:
- Oligoscan (Heavy Metal & Mineral Testing, performed in clinic)
- Stress Hormone & Adrenal Profile
- DUTCH for comprehensive hormone analysis
- Stool tests, including Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA)
- Mauve Factor
- Intestinal Permeability
We're a multi-disciplinary natural health clinic & retail store. Botanica is filled with a range of natural and alternative medicines, including functional foods, vitamins, minerals, herbal teas, tinctures, tonics, flower essences and homeopathic remedies.
Our store is run by qualified Naturopaths who can mindfully guide you with recommendations and advice that is best suited to you & your family. With our well-stocked herbal & homeopathic dispensary, you're sure to find something that will be of benefit.
Our in-store Naturopaths can also guide you in choosing the practitioner that is right for you, for a personal, one-on-one consultation. Our dispensary staff have had a lot of personal experience with our practitioners and are able to provide you with honest feedback and genuine referral to one of our practitioners in the clinic.
You can visit our website for much more information on the wide variety of skills our practitioners offer, their qualifications, prices and days of availability. There are also some testimonials to read through.
Homeopathic consultation and prescriptions
Traditional Chinese Medicine consultations including Acupuncture, Cupping and herbal prescriptions. Also available, cosmetic acupuncture.
- Reiki Master
- Advanced Diploma In Remedial Massage
- Bachelor of Health Sciences In Homoeopathy
- Bachelor of Health Science In Naturopathy
- Bachelor of Applied Science In Chinese Medicine
- Manual Therapist
- Bachelor of Health Science In Human Biology
- NHAA - Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now