BOWEN by Clint - Bowen Therapy
What is Bowen Therapy?
Bowtech, the Original Bowen Technique is a safe, non-invasive and gentle method of bodywork that uses subtle movements on the connective tissues and muscles, sending messages deep into the body and stimulating the body’s intrinsic healing capacities. The results that you will receive can be incredibly significant even after one system, however in most cases it will take a few sessions to alleviate any issues.
After every set of moves that are conducted on the client there are some set waiting periods which will allow the body to respond and to start the healing process. A session commonly spans for around 40 minutes to 1 hour and can be conducted through light and comfortable clothing.
The practitioner can concentrate on a single complaint or address the entire body depending on what is necessary. It can help with the recovery for a range of chronic and acute conditions depending on each client’s capacity to heal. No adverse side effects have been reported – it is suitable for people of all ages for everyone from children & babies to the elderly, even for the relief from aches and pains throughout pregnancy.
Bowen Therapy can be useful for….
- Back pain and sciatica
- Ear ache and TMJ (jaw) problems
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Menstrual and hormonal irregularities
- Groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Digestive and bowel problems
- Migraines and other types of headaches
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot issues
- Neck and shoulder problems (including frozen shoulder)
- Respiratory problems and hay fever
- Sports and other traumatic injuries
For more information, click here.