Bowen Harmony - Services
Bowen Therapy is a holistic remedial bodywork technique that works on the soft connective tissue (fascia) of the body. Bowen therapy can be used to treat musculoskeletal injuries as well as other conditions. It is gentle and relaxing and does not use forceful manipulation.
Bowen therapy is performed on the superficial and deep fascia. The fascia, or soft tissue, is the part of the connective tissue that envelops, separates and influences every organ and tissue in the body.
The Bowen technique is safe to use on anyone, from newborns to the elderly and for almost any condition. It is a holistic treatment that treats the whole person and aims to treat the cause of problems, rather than the symptoms.
Bowen Therapy helps with general relaxation, reduction of stress and anxiety, and correction of numerous conditions including injuries and other soreness. Bowen Therapy can be conducted through light clothing.
What Can Bowen Therapy Help?
Bowen Therapy can help many conditions, including the following:
- Back pain and sciatica
- Sports and accident injuries
- Knee, ankle and foot problems
- Neck and shoulder issues including frozen shoulder
- Ear ache, headaches and migraines
- Groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length
- Respiratory conditions and hayfever
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis/golf/mouse elbow
- Digestive and bowel conditions including IBS and bed wetting
If your condition isn’t listed, contact Bowen Harmony for a discussion on how Bowen Therapy could help you.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now