47 Nicholson rd
Subiaco WA 6008
Servicing area: Subiaco, Western Australia
BOWEN THERAPY @ SUBIACO
What Is Bowen Therapy?
Bowen Therapy is an effective soft tissue treatment for pain relief from:
- Sciatic style pain
- Post Op Knee
- Frozen shoulder,
- Neck, shoulder and back pain and/or stiffness
- Bulging disc/s
- Carpal tunnel
- Computer Posture Imbalances
- Tennis, Golf & "mouse" elbow
- Sinus congestion
- Plantar fasciitis
- Knee pain
- Joint restriction
- Arthritic symptoms
plus it's a great form of relaxation for stress related symptoms.
Bowen Therapy consists of a series of cross fibre (rolling) moves over muscles, ligaments and or tendons that can deactivate trigger points in the body. This is done using varying pressure and building in time delays between moves to allow the body time to respond and release.
How Does It Work?
Bowen works on the fascia (connective tissue) initiating relaxation and realignment. This along with improved blood/oxygen flow and increased lymphatic drainage of toxins, assists the body's natural healing processes, leading to improved functioning ability, and relief from pain, discomfort and improved joint mobility.
Application of Bowen moves is made easier if light, loose and comfortable clothing is worn.
Rosalie will be running an Introductory Bowen Therapy. Please call or email for more details.
- Smart Bowen, NST(Neural Structural Technique), Fascial Kinetics
- Smart Bowen Lymphatic Drainage
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of Bowen Therapy
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Bowen Therapists Association of WA
- Bowen Therapists Federation of Australia
WELCOME To Advanced Bowen Therapy @ Subiaco.