Brilliant Living Solutions - Kinesiology Neuro-Training
We accept that 'dis-ease' is a fact of life which is strongly entrenched in us. You can in fact fulfill your potential and return to a state of health you just have to make the decision to want that.
By tapping into your neurology it enables retraining to take place at all levels; providing you with different choices and options that you didn't know were possible. Working together, it is you who are the ’pilot' and not the passenger; to make the changes you are ready to make. Susan only helps you get there, to do life 'easier'. She helps you make the changes you want to bring about, mentally, physically and emotionally. So you determine what’s needed... not the practitioner! It is easier and much quicker than you would expect.
If you could… how would you like to be?
- Stress free
- Free of the fear of flying
- Alert and energised
- Able to make decisions
- Pain free (physical or emotional)
- Calm, on a regular basis
- Less confused (with a more rational perspective)
- Less anxious or afraid / no panic attacks
- Sleep better and recover fully
- Not be ruled or upset by family attitudes towards you
|It's not how far you've come, it's how far can you go?|
No matter who your are or what you do, you will benefit from Neuro-Training.
We use the changes of muscle response (Kinesiology) as a way of ‘listening’ to what your subconscious is saying. This ability to use your own muscles as a feedback tool is an observable fact of the nervous system, providing the ability to show how and when changes occur. This feedback allows us to get to the CAUSE behind all the symptoms you are experiencing.
Committing yourself to the desire for change is your key to success and you will continue to get results long after the treatments.
“Finally…!” I hear you say, “It’s up to me, it’s what I want” – and yes this works for children and babies too as mentioned in Remote Sessions above! Read on to find out more.
Using a mixture of all your body systems (your neurology) and its reaction to stress (even inherited stress) and working within the universal laws of healing, Neuro-Training assists you to make the changes that are needed to get your life back on track.
Issues might be:
- Grief and Loss Read blog on client
- Pain (mental, physical, emotional or spiritual) Read blog on client
- Anxiety or panic Read blog on a client
- Stress Read blog on a client
- Fear of flying Read blog on a client
- Low energy and fatigue Read blog on a client
- Family Relationship problems Read blog on client
- Aggression, anger or shyness
- Lacking confidence & low self-esteem Read blog on a client
- Weight management
- Your own fears, habits, beliefs holding you back?
- Not achieving? Reading, writing coordination/balance, etc.Read my blog
- Anxiety and phobias become things of the past Read blog on a client
- You can deal with the demands placed on you SO much better Read blog on a client
- Your energy and vitality are improved Read blog on client
- Sleep patterns improve
- Think more clearly and calmly Read blog on a client
- You can now see the way forward and what you want to achieve Read blog on a client
- Confusion and clumsiness disappear Read my blog
- Pains are lessened or disappear completely Read blog on client
- Peace of mind and harmony within Read blog on a client
The importance of working In Context...
One of the major characteristics of Neuro-Training is that it works more effectively when aligned with the person’s own set of values. A ‘group of values’ is known as a ‘context’ and finding your correct context, directly relates to your actions or responses. These responses can be limiting your ability to achieve your goals or desires.
A relevant context will therefore provide more meaning and effectiveness to any session creating new options and better outcomes.
What stress does to you
Stress creates an enormous amount of problems and symptoms (allergies, headaches, poor nutrition, etc) and unfortunately everyone faces relentless stresses that challenge us on a daily basis. We learn to compensate very quickly which can easily become an ongoing habit. We begin to engage in distress reactions over anything; and the day can become a battle for survival. This stops us from learning, makes it difficult to concentrate, think clearly, remember, or to coordinate simple tasks. (Post-Traumatic Stress is one example of an ongoing defence pattern against trauma). Kinesiology verifies this and the NT processes can change this.
Let’s also consider our heritage
Have you ever said or thought, “Oh, it’s hereditary (therefore it’s out of my control!!).” All of us have genetically weaker areas in our make-up that we inherit from our ancestors. These areas may appear to be of no impact on our everyday living UNTIL we arrive at a state lacking in energy. We can ‘get away with it’ for a while, but eventually they manifest. Think about this, once identified, those so called ‘inherited weaknesses’ can be effectively balanced, the way your body wants to have it done. Neuro-Training can diffuse those inherited traits that no longer have a useful purpose for you in today’s situations. Check out 'epigenetics' on the web, which totally supports this information.
All consultations are conducted in a professional and non-judgemental manner respecting client’s confidentiality. Three to four treatments are required to obtain a full understanding of your stress reactions and appropriate form of treatment. If you want more treatments they can be spaced further apart.
Initial Consultation (can be up to 1 1/2 hrs) - $150
- Where we take a medical history, noting any past emotional trauma
- Then we explore your issues and concerns and the changes you want to make
- You will remain fully clothed and comfortable lying on a massage table (seated or standing if needed).
- Neuro-Training is a tactile (touch) therapy
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or approved guardian
Further Sessions (may be between 1 to 1 1/2 hours) - $100
- We are complex beings and while 1-2 sessions will begin to make the changes you want and desire, more sessions are beneficial. Things can change in ways you wouldn’t have thought possible before and most people want to keep healthy changes occurring as their life gets better and better.
- Get better - fast
- feel great already, but want to feel even better?
- family patterns you don't want
- get in contact with yourself again
- you can choose to make regular appointments for a while or whenever you feel the need.
- Tuesday - Thursday; afternoon or evening (negotiated times)
- Saturday mornings when available (10-11am start time)
I have been amazed seeing the life changing difference kinesiology with neuro-training can make for someone with anxiety. The process is gentle in that it does not require any recount of personal history, which can be distressing. The results were felt after only one session with the long-term all consuming anxiety which affected every aspect of life, gone. Without the anxiety, and without medication, good sleep and a healthy appetite have returned. Susan expects that this release from the grip of anxiety should be permanent. I would recommend to anyone suffering from anxiety to visit Susan for help. You will know quickly if the treatment is working, and the process is not invasive, please give it a try.
Mother's testimony after son's two sessions
Fear of Flying
I have seen Susan about 4 times with Neuro-Training which has completely transformed my life. I had a huge fear of flying (having panic attacks) and this (therapy) has made that all disappear. I found myself being uptight and anxious in day to day duties but this has all resolved. No anxiety or extra stress. Best thing I ever did! They are both wonderful and caring people too
Having a family member being demanding and rude was really getting me down and it felt like a hopeless situation. After a discussion with Susan she suggested Neuro -Training with Kinesiology . I am pleased to say that after only one session I am coping far better and have much more confidence in handling the situation.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
You do remarkable things and I wish more people would see the benefit of it. I cannot believe it.. I was always aware I was checking things, but it was just part of the day! I know it has only been a couple of days but even just now I am out and I thought ‘where are my keys?’… Oh that’s right they are in my pocket. Normally I’d be in a panic until I find them, or I would have to put my hand in my pocket to feel them, then five minutes later, feel them again to make sure they somehow had not fallen out! Remarkable! I never realized the impact it used to have.. it has been nice to be able to leave the house and know yes I did turn this off and yes the door is locked. Thank you so much.
Grief and 'general session'
1. I have just got home from my weekend on XX with family saying farewell to my Grandma. Thank you so much for what you did for me on Wednesday, I was able to approach the weekend feeling calm and grounded. I encouraged my family to share their memories of Grandma and I shared mine with normal degree of emotion. It feels so good to feel at peace with her passing. Thank you once again for being such an integral part of my healing experience, forever grateful.
2. Just wanted to let you know I am feeling amazing again after seeing you! Balanced, calm and centered. Sleeping well. As always, thank you for what you do, eternally grateful to have you in my world.
I thought I’d let you know how I’m going – I am doing really well I am amazed in the way I’m feeling, I feel calm, more relaxed, less stressed and don’t get overwhelmed by little thinks like mess. The big change was yesterday I asked my Dad if he felt like he processed things differently since having his stroke, he had a normal conversation with me there was no awkwardness! I would have never even imagined to ask him a question like that before Wed. I want to thank you for helping me and I am excited for my next appointment. Thank you...
Energy and Sleep
There probably is some work to be done with regards my sleep! I would say it’s better than it been however! Over all, I have been really good, I’ve had more energy and have seen my creative side coming out which is nice as I’ve always seen myself as not very creative. My parents are away as well so I don’t have help with [my daughter] at the moment, could I please make a time with you [to come again]. Thank you kindly…
I knew that I could trust you and came along to my appointment with an open mind and was prepared for change; I needed change. Little did I know or like to admit I needed some help. I left my first appointment still somewhat uncertain that such a non-invasive treatment session could solve a problem that consumed me every day. To this day I am astounded by the results and continue to look forward to my appointments with you. I leave your clinic feeling like a new/rejuvenated person. You have made such a positive impact in my life and it is recognized not just within myself but by others close to me. Never did I think I could find someone that I would feel comfortable to converse with and come to for help. Your gentle nature, genuine interest and your want to help is rare. You have a true gift. Thank you for everything.
Pressure of 'No Time'
Since I saw you on Thursday, I feel a massive weight has lifted; my constant battle with beating the clock has subsided/gone! I cannot believe it. Thankyou does not and will not ever extend far enough.
Lack of motivation / Foggy Brain
I just wanted to share with you how amazing I feel. I feel so calm and centered but also awake and driven to make changes and achieve things. And this is after the first session.
Balancing the muscular skeletal body back to its preferred optimal functions in a non-invasive gentle manner
Finding & addressing mineral deficiencies, using detailed questionnaire and Facial Diagnostics, plus Schuessler formula biochemic mineral tissue salts
- Diploma Of Bowen Therapy
- Diploma In Mineral Deficiency Therapy
- Cert Iv Kinesiology & Neuro-training
- Cert Iv Kinesiology
- Cert Iv Neuro-training
- IICT - International Institute For Complementary Therapists
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now