BUNBURY NATURAL HEALTH CENTRE
Services On Offer?
The Bunbury Natural Heatlh Centre provides a range of services, including:
- Herbal medicine
- Nutrition for eg Hormone & Fertility
- Pre conception services
- Weight Loss services
- Blood pressure
- Heart and headaches
- Anti-ageing medicine
- Natural Fertilitly Management
- Flower essences
- Chinese medicine
- Darkfield microscopy
- Blood and saliva testing.
What Do We Treat?
At the Bunbury Natural Health Centre we treat all health conditions from pre-conception to very old age. All health conditions can benefit from natural medicines. To be more specific, below is a list of conditions that are commonly treated.
- Stress and anxiety management, depression, mood disorders
- Childrens behavioural disorders
- PMS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Fibroids, excessive bleeding/pain
- Fertility issues, Pre-conception care and Labour ward care
- Menopausal conditons (eg flushes, insomnia, heavy bleeding, mood changes
- Urinary problems
- Prostate problems and pain
- Urinary problems
- Irritable bowel including diorrhea and constipation, excessive wind and bloating, nausea and pain
- Food sensitivities and allergies
- Allergies, hayfever, sinus, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, croup
- Headaches, Migraines
- Blood pressure, Cholesterol
- Weight gain to achieve optimal health and muscle mass
- Weight Loss - to achieve optimal health and reduce fatty tissue whilst maintaining the important muscle mass
Safe and effective and easy to use protocol based on your foods
- Eczema, Dermatitis, Proriasis, Rashes, Cradle cap and nappy rash
- Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Exhaustion.
- Virus, bacteria, Flu, Ross River Virus, Glandular Fever, Barmah Forrest Virus, Malaria, Dengue Fever,
- Shingles, chicken pox
- Auto immune conditons such as Thyroid problems, Lupus, Iritis
- Common coughs and colds
- Back problems
- Joint problems, Osteo-arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, General aches and pains
- Aches and pains
- Restless Leg Syndrom
- Homeopathics can be used as part of the treatment plan
- Homeopathic vaccinations are also available for all ages
As you can see most things are listed. If you have a condition that is not mentioned and would like to enquire if we treat you particular condition then please contact us above. We are happy to help.
Your First Consultation
- Will be one hour and consists of taking a detailed history, (personal, family, medications, allergies etc), Iridology reading and blood typing (if you don't know your blood type). Once all the details are gathered a personalised programme will be compiled.
- The programme written for you will be achievable and supported by telephone contact if needed in between consultations
Follow Up Consultations
Follow up consultations are 30 minutes and are designed to assess progress and fine tune a programme as improvements are made.
We are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
We accept all credit cards and have Eftpos facilities. Cash is also accepted and cheque with prior notice.
- Advance Diploma Naturopathy
- Previously trained as Registered Nurse and Midwife
If You're Looking To Loose Weight Or Kick Start That New Diet, Then We Here at Bunbury Natural Health Centre Are The Ones To Call!
At the Bunbury Natural Health Centre we use Iridology, detailed history and blood typing at the first appointment to help assess each person.
At the Bunbury Natural Health Centre we provide a wide range of Professional Naturopathic & Herbal Medicine Services, perfect for treating a range of acute or chronic conditions & symptoms for all ages.