Servicing areaThe Northern Rivers
Julie, also known as the Byron Food Doctor is a qualified Ayurvedic Practitioner personally trained by Professor Chandler at Ayurveda College in Byron Bay with over 600hrs of clinical experience on top of many private clients who she has guided with Ayurvedic Counselling, seasonal cleansing practices, in depth health consultations & medicine, meditation, yoga therapy, Ayurvedic nutritional plans and cooking classes which are simple and relatable to western lives. She understands the rule that food is medicine, ... all this delivered with compassion and wisdom.
With a background in science & teaching Julie is passionate about cooking and prescribes herbs & Practitioner only medicines (not alcoholic tinctures but traditionally made formulations)
I help people build a plan for their long-term health.
I support people to address the underlying cause.
I have a highly unique & compassionate approach that works.
If you are serious about your commitment to your health please get in touch.
"I came to Julie with long term digestion issues and a willingness to explore other ways of feeding my body and tapping into its innate wisdom. My digestion has improved and I have a more holistic approach to food, eating seasonally and cleansing. I would thoroughly recommend Julie!" Amanda Davies
"Julie held a warming and kind space for me, making me feel very comfortable through the session. She formulated a specific meal plan for me to follow to help re-balance my body." Ayten Ahmed
"Ireally needed someone to guide me back to balance! Feeling thankful, inspired and more prepared to be continuing on this new path with your guidance Julie @byronfooddoctor thank you x "Aimee
1. Online consultation 30 min
Skype or zoom consultation
Simple to follow Ayurvedic diet & lifestyle plan.
2. Ayurveda consultation 90min
Initial consultation & physical diagnosis of constitution and imbalances, counselling. (Eye, pulse, face), Simple to follow diet & Ayurvedic lifestyle plan.
$180 *10% off concession
3. AYURVEDA package 90 min
As above PLUS learn your Ayurveda CONSTITUTION, Ayurvedic HERBS TO TAKE HOME, Online MEMBERS AREA access to website (3 weeks) to Personalised VIDEO RECIPES & 15 min phone call.
- comprehensive Q & A session on your current health, diet & lifestyle to determine a unique plan for YOU.
How can you benefit from a nutrition & lifestyle consultation?
- better gut health
- weight control & energy
- improved sleep and mood
- reduced inflammation
- alleviate addiction issues
UNIQUE CLEANSING PROGRAMS
1. AUTUMN 'FIRE' CLEANSE to assist: Starts May 1st.
- stress & anxiety, gluten intolerance
- digestion, inflammation, liver issues, menopausal symptoms.
- Professional 1 on 1 seasonal detox program for Spring & Autumn
- sat karma cleanses for all year program.
1 x Initial Consultation
1 x Cleanse Diet plan & recipes
1 x Ayurvedic practices video instruction
2 x Detox formulations & Post cleanse support
and much more ...
2. SPRING 'LIGHTEN UP' RESET to assist:
- weight loss, lymphatic, liver & skin issues.
Checkup & Revision of diet, lifestyle and herbs & provide the next supportive step towards healing.
* must complete initial consultation Ongoing support for issues which arise at different times of the year.
- Bachelor Of Science
- Graduate Diploma Of Education
- Advanced Diploma Of Ayurveda
- Trainer And Assesor
- Tesol English As A Second Language
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now