By The Bay Kinesiology
Chelsea VIC 3196
Servicing area: Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Victoria
Instructor Training Program
By The Bay Kinesiology
Kinesiology will change your life by relieving stress in your Mind, Body & Soul and giving you a more positive outlook, more energy, motivation and the opportunity to live the life you want to live!
Denise Robinson is a Qualified Advanced Specialist Kinesiology Practitioner with more than 15 years experience in the Kinesiology Industry and is the Business Owner and Practitioner of By The Bay Kinesiology and creator and founder of the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Modality.
Her goal is to inspire, motivate and empower her clients, students and people around her to reach their full potential in life. She educates you on how your Mind, Body & Soul integrate and how your thoughts, feelings, attitudes, behaviours and emotions affect your entire being.
In Denise’s Kinesiology treatments she promotes authentic open and honest communication in a confidential environment whilst bringing integrity and insight into the cause of your imbalance or health complaint. She is motivated and committed to providing ongoing support to her clients and believes everyone has the potential to heal themselves naturally creating a positive change in their life. To ensure you take responsibility for your healing, she provides you with practical and easy to use remedies or exercises etc. to do at home to support the balance.
In her Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology courses and training she uses practical tools to empower and educate her students and make them fully understand all techniques and how to integrate the tools learnt into a clinic environment. She makes herself available to mentor her students and also offers an extensive in depth Kinesiologist Mentoring Program for kinesiology students, graduates and qualified kinesiologists.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophy if your body is talking to you with physical symptoms of pain, stress or dis-ease, there is always an emotional connection. In Kinesiology we delve into the subconscious mind to determine the emotional connection to the physical symptoms, pain, stress or dis-ease and release the emotions blocking the body from naturally healing itself. Every part of our physical body relate to something emotional going on in our life. If we raise the consciousness and awareness of the emotional connection, we learn the lesson, change or release something (attitude, lifestyle adjustment, feelings, thoughts, patterns, genetic programming, etc.), then the physical body can begin to tap into its innate ability to naturally heal itself and the physical symptoms can begin to dissolve.
Every person is beautiful, unique and different and every body responds differently to a Kinesiology session. Here is some client’s feedback about how they have felt and the benefits they have experienced post a Kinesiology session with Denise:
- Feeling lighter and more uplifted
- Clarity with a clearer head and mind
- Ability to move forward with achieving their chosen goal or intention
- Sense of purpose and direction in life
- Aligned to passion and life path
- Worthy within self
- True to self – able to just be themselves
- Full acceptance of who they are – happy and content with what they see in the mirror
- Self-assured and can make own decisions (not seeking outside guidance or comparing self to others)
- Physical symptoms disappeared
- Confidence in self and abilities
- Uplifted mood and energy, negative thoughts have gone
- Sleeping calmly throughout the entire night
- Open heart filled with love for self
- Being fully present in the moment
- Empowered in self
- Higher sense of self-esteem
- A sense of knowing and inner wisdom
- Trusting intuition and gut
- Self-control around food, no longer “needing” sweet foods when emotional
- Relaxed feeling within body and mind
- Positive thoughts now pop into the mind – negatives are noticed and quickly changed to positive thoughts
- Emotional stressors don’t feel relevant anymore (no emotional charge around them)
- So many choices and options in life
- Full of energy and vitality
- Motivated to exercise, lose weight and just be themselves
Kinesiology may also assist with many conditions that have been unsuccessfully treated with Western medicine. Kinesiology is beneficial, suitable and safe for babies, children, women (including pregnant women and breastfeeding mum’s) and men of all ages.
KINESIOLOGY MAY ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Addictions (sugar, smoking, drugs, alcohol)
- Anxiety & nervousness
- Clarity / clearer mind
- Clearing emotional stressors
- De-activating and releasing self-sabotage programs, limiting belief systems, patterns, behaviours, attitudes and genetic programming
- Dealing with grief
- Digestive imbalances (constipation, diarrhoea, etc.)
- Fatigue / tiredness / dizziness
- General health and well-being
- Happiness – finding your true soul passion & purpose
- Headaches & migraines
- Increasing energy & vitality
- Learning difficulties & brain integration
- Letting go and releasing held in emotions (ie. anger, guilt, grief, fear, hurt, etc.)
- Loneliness & feeling isolated
- Mental health issues including depression, mood swings & negative thought patterns
- Nutritional needs, sensitivities & diet adjustment
- Opening up your beautiful heart to trust, feel and love
- Parenting stress / adjusting to motherhood
- Physical pain & tension
- Pregnancy related issues – difficulty conceiving, undertaking IVF, morning sickness, childbirth
- Relationship difficulties
- Restoring and settling the body & mind
- Self-esteem & self-worth
- Skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes)
- Sleeping difficulties, waking during the night & insomnia
- Stress relief (work, personal, family, parenting, health, work/life balance)
- Weight loss and management strategies
- Women’s health (PMS, menstrual pain, menopause, etc)
EMOTIONS AND METAPHYSICAL KINESIOLOGY ACCREDITED COURSES
- Kineasy Intro Course (2 days - 27 hours)
- Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character (2 days - 31 hours)
- Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology (4 days - 47 hours)
- Chakra Healing Kinesiology (2 days - 31 hours)
- Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology (2 days - 31 hours)
- Aura Balancing Kinesiology (2 days - 31 hours)
Be empowered while learning all about Kinesiology with one of Melbourne’s leading workshop training providers, By The Bay Kinesiology. Our Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology accredited courses, workshops and training programs are run mainly on weekends by Denise Robinson, Modality Founder, Successful Business Owner, Kinesiologist, Kinesiology Course Author, Trainer, Instructor & Assessor and passionate Health Warrior and these courses are suitable for all to attend.
By The Bay Kinesiology has been teaching Kinesiology courses and workshops in Melbourne since 2007 and to date has now taught more than 350 students, with many travelling from interstate to be part of our specialised kinesiology training. We pride ourselves on being authentic, practical, open and down to earth with our unique style of teaching through the ‘workshop model’ and assist students to incorporate everything they learn into a thriving kinesiology practice at a portion of the cost you would expect to pay at a college.
The workshop model of learning kinesiology is very popular because:
- It is unique and specialised
- You get to choose the courses and modalities you want to study based on your interests
- You are taught by beautiful, knowledgeable Kinesiology business owners who bring their passion, love of kinesiology, wealth of information with actual years of hands-on client and clinic experience into the kinesiology learning environment
- You have lots of practice time on massage tables to gain confidence in all techniques
- Learn at your own pace and in your own time frame
Read the benefits of studying with By The Bay Kinesiology here.
Upon completion of our 75 hour online Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program you will not only have all the Kinesiology skills to connect with clients, run empowering Kinesiology sessions, build a successful Kinesiology practice and be able to confidently and authentically market yourself but you will you will also be equipped with everything you need to know to facilitate our eight heart-centred community Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshops.
By The Bay Kinesiology’s (BTBK) Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program is unique and purposefully created to build confidence and ultimately support students and practitioners to start and build their kinesiology practice with a strong Kinesiology foundation. This exciting program encompasses everything needed to setup and run your own full-time business, sharing your craft as a successful Kinesiology Practitioner including:
- Communication tools to connect with clients
- Session protocols
- Understanding emotional connections in the body
- Ability to read metaphors of dis-ease
- Business management & administration systems
- Marketing & advertising strategies
- Online presence
During this online learning program you will be trained by successful business owner of By The Bay Kinesiology, Denise Robinson, Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Founder, Course Author, Trainer, Instructor and Assessor. This program is made up of the following five empowering modules:
1 – Kinesiology Fundamentals
2 – Emotions & Metaphors
3 – Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop Series
4 – Communication
5 – Marketing, Advertising and Business Management
On completion of this life-changing program you will be recognised as a ‘Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner’ and starting your bright, new career as a passionate and knowledgeable Kinesiologist where you can share your talents while holding a safe sacred space for others to heal in your Kinesiology sessions. Denise shares her knowledge openly with participants, and you will also have the opportunity to connect, learn, grow and evolve with like-minded practitioners during the program.
Are you interested in teaching By The Bay Kinesiology’s Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Accredited Courses in your area and growing your Kinesiology presence and profile in your community? Our unique specialised world-wide Instructor Training Program encompasses all our empowering Accredited Kinesiology Courses:
- Kineasy Intro Course ~ 2 days
- Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence & Character ~ 2 days
- Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology ~ 4 days
- Chakra Healing Kinesiology ~ 2 days
- Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology ~ 2 days
- Aura Balancing Kinesiology ~ 2 days
By The Bay Kinesiology’s (BTBK) Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor Training Program teaches practitioners how to teach our powerful courses with confidence, flow and ease.
This supportive world-wide program delves into so many new and wonderful kinesiology techniques, tools, skills and ways to setup and build a successful kinesiology training business so you can grow, flourish and receive recognition and financial reward. We will revise all the techniques from the Kineasy Intro Course to reinforce a solid kinesiology foundation and teach you everything you need to know to teach with integrity and passion.
Learn face to face online and in person with Denise Robinson (Modality Creator, Course Author, Trainer, Instructor, Assessor & Successful Business Owner) the following three empowering modules, which follow on from the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner Certification Training Program:
6 – Kinesiology Class Preparation
7 – Teaching Classes
8 – Teaching Classes and Instructor Administration
We are making it easy to attend our 4-day program with the first module completed online in a ‘Zoom Conference’ during school hours (AEDST) followed up with 2 days face-to-face with Denise Robinson in most capital cities to learn and present all the hands on components – yes she will fly to you!!
You will connect, learn, grow and evolve with other Kinesiology Practitioners and be welcomed as part of the ‘By The Bay Kinesiology’ family, where you will feel nurtured and supported on your journey with regular online catch-ups, a special Instructor Facebook group, adverting assistance and unique Masterclasses for our Advanced Kinesiology Courses.
On completion of this life-changing program you will be recognised as a ‘Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor’ and be able to share your passion, knowledge and love of Kinesiology with others. Denise has put her heart and soul into this program to make it professional, easy to understand and has provided you everything so that your business can thrive!!
By The Bay Kinesiology’s Mind, Body, Soul Wellbeing Workshop series are targeted towards stressors seen in clinic every week and that seem all to common in everyday life – depression, no energy, anxiety, stress, sleep issues, money worries, headaches and difficulty connecting to our beautiful loving hearts. These unique Wellbeing Workshops are supportive, nurturing, practical, enlightening and packed full of health and wellbeing information.
All workshops include a reference chart and a custom handmade gratitude gift to enhance the workshops healing experience. There are no pre-requisites for any of these beautiful heart-centred community Wellbeing Workshops. These workshops are suitable for anyone in the community who shares a passion in health and wellbeing or who would like to connect with other like-minded souls and to assist rediscovering yourself and learning some easy, light-hearted information to further your growth and self-development. No knowledge of healing, kinesiology or muscle testing is required for these workshops.
- Abundance Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Balance & Flow Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Crystal Clear Head Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Heart Connection Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- MInd-Body Energy Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Mind Chill Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Switch Off & Sleep Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
- Uplift Your Soul Wellbeing Workshop (3 hours)
For detailed information on the above services, Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Accredited Courses, becoming a Kinesiology Practitioner, wellbeing workshops, Kinesiology Instructor Training Program, requesting a Kinesiology Appointment, heart centred products and other healing information please visit my website www.bythebaykinesiology.com.au, email me at email@example.com or contact me on 0411 411 833.
- Advanced Kinesiology Practitioner (Level 6) AKA
- Registered Specialist Professional Member AIK
- Registered Kinesiology Practitioner ATMS
- Certified LifeLine Practitioner (CLP)
- Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Founder
- Accredited Kinesiology Course Author, Teacher, Instructor, Trainer, Assessor
- Recognised Kinesiology Mentor