Acupuncture & Natural Medicine – Capital Health Centre of Traditional Chinese Medicine Canberra
Capital Health Centre of Traditional Chinese Medicine
It is our aim to provide personal, flexible, high quality treatment in Traditional Chinese Medicine, which meets the health needs of our clients, and thereby contributes to the health and well-being of the community.
Services, Staff and Locations
Capital Health Centre provides health care services for the treatment of most illnesses in children and adults using Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
The centre is staffed by qualified expert practitioners and specialists in TCM.
Our 3 clinics are conveniently located in Woden, Belconnen and Civic.
Our specialties include:
- Muscular pain management & Stress management
- Rehabilitation for stroke patients
- Aiding the recovery of surgical patients
- Pain & Stress management for recovering chemotherapy patients
- Regaining physical strength and senses of wellbeing after delivery for new mothers
- Difficulties in sleeping
- Increasing mobility of senior clients
- Improving the immune system for allergy intolerance and weak constitution
- Psoriasis, acne, eczema and hives
- Health prevention and anti-aging
- Most adult & children’s health problems
Musculoskeletal Injuries & Pain
- Stress Management
- Fertility – Male & Female
- Gastro-Intestinal problems
- Gynaecology related health conditions
For more information or to make a booking contact us today
All practitioners are registered with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia under AHPRA.