07 3209 8625
Tanah Merah QLD 4128
Tanah Merah, Queensland
07 3806 4317
Are you suffering with sciatic pain, golfers elbow or RSI, chronic neck pain, headaches, stress, anxiety, work, dance or sporting injuries, restricted movement, or lower back pain?
Caring Natural Therapies specialize in Remedial Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Relaxation Massage, Reflexology, Bowen Therapy, Dorn Therapy and Biomesotherapy.
Caring Natural Therapies - Body Work
Francois of Caring Natural Therapies offers the following services to help you achieve optimal health and to get you back to doing what you do best:
is now well known in Australia (where it started) and many people phone and ask for it specifically. It creates a change in the connective tissues of the body (the “in-between” tissues) and facilitates the healing of the structures housed within these tissues.
is a gentle spinal and joint treatment from Germany. It successfully treats problems related to a difference in leg length, or a wrongly seated vertebra. The gentle spinal Dorn Therapy is no manipulation of the spine or the joints, but a therapy that lets joints and the spinal column slip back to their right and natural position through self-determined movements of the patient.
- If you are suffering from muscle aches, a bad back, a frozen shoulder etc… Again Françoise has acquired for you many different skills over the years, allowing her to choose the appropriate one for each of you:
- Deep tissue
- Last, but not least, at Caring Natural Therapies, Françoise is now using BIOMESOTHERAPY. This new therapy consists of giving oral homeopathic medicines simultaneously with putting a sterile saline solution under the skin, stimulating the deeper organ systems. It is a very popular form of Natural Medicine in Europe where millions of consultations are done each year. Biomesotherapy stimulates your own body’s healing capacity. It is of special value for minor orthopaedic problems such as: back pain, ankle sprain, sciatica, frozen shoulder…
Body Work can relieve the following symptoms:
Are you ready to book a consultation?
- Pain reduction
- Increase metabolism
- Induce relaxation
- Improve joint range of motion
- Reduce stress, anxiety, depression
- Enhance immune system
- Relieve constipation
- Relieve tension headaches
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Stimulate the healing process of common sport, work injuries
- Improve sleep
- Increase muscle tone
- Increase circulation
- Correct posture
Call today for more information.
Mon,Tues & Fri : 8.00am- 8.00pm
Sat: 8.00am- 4.00pm *By Appointment only
Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
Advanced Diploma of Health Science (Naturopathy)
Diploma of Health Science ( Herbal Medicine)
Diploma of Health Science (Nutrition)
Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
Certificate of Bowen Technique (Fascial Kinetics)
Touch for Health Certificate
Dorn Therapist Certificate
Certificate of Biomesotherapy/ Biopuncture
Diplome de fin de Premier Cycle des Etudes Médicales (Paris-France)
ANTA: Australian Natural Therapists Association
BTAQ: Bowen Therapist Association of Queensland Inc
AAOH: Australian Association of Homoxoxicology Inc