Find a Naturopath in your area
Member since 2017
Carly Elverd Naturopath
Want to find out my availability, pricing or opening hours? Click on Send Me Details Now to get started.
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
Because we all deserve to be happy and healthy
Carly Elverd Naturopath
Leading a happy life is often difficult when you aren't feeling well. Since happiness is the foundation that health is built on, how do we achieve either without the other.
Carly Elverd - Naturopath Treating all short term and long term conditions, Carly specialises in the gut-brain connection and conditions that affect digestion and the brain as well as immune and hormonal health.
Carly uses evidence based nutritional and herbal medicine, combining traditional medicine with modern advances in healthcare, aiming to provide clients with a happy and healthy life
What can a Naturopathy treat?
- From the acute to the chronic, for the you today as well as the you of tomorrow.
- Stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, insomnia, migraines, adrenal fatigue and headaches
- Irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, stomach pains, reflux, inflammatory bowel disease, stomach ulcers, crohn's, food intolerances and allergies
- Colds and flus (especially recurrent or chronic), sinusitis, hay fever, urinary tract infections, yeast infections
- Weight loss, weight gain, specific nutrient deficiencies, dietary changes such as vegetarian, vegan, sport training, gluten free or dairy free
- Thyroid disorders, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or high triglycerides
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, irregular periods, painful periods, fibroids, fertility, pre conception, pre natal, post natal
- Eczema, acne, itchy skin, psoriasis, rashes, alopecia, arthritis, osteoporosis,
Because we all deserve to be happy and healthy.
Mini consult 30 minutes $60
Suited to those new to naturopathy, budget conscious or just looking to increase general vitality. We will look at general health parameters and how we can improve them.
Initial consultation: 1 hour $110
Suited to those who seek individualised health care
This will include a detailed investigation into all aspects of the body systems, a review of you and your family's medical history and relevant physical examinations. We will then formulate a treatment plan that is tailored to you and your needs.
Prescribed supplements, herbal extracts, creams and tonics will vary in cost.
A spirited and passionate person, Carly Elverd obtained her Naturopathic Health Science qualifications here in Melbourne. As a member of Naturopaths & Herbalists Association Australia (NHAA) and Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine you can be sure you are getting the best care.