Find a Hypnotherapist in your area
If you have never experienced Hypnosis before, you may have many questions. The first is usually, what is Clinical Hypnotherapy and how can it help?
Clinical Hypnotherapy uses Hypnosis to help people overcome problems in their life. This is done by placing the client into trance (an altered state of consciousness known as Theta) enabling the therapist to bypass the conscious mind and directly treat the client on a subconscious level.
Clinical Hypnotherapy can help with the treatment of habits (such as smoking), depression, anxiety, PTSD, grief, weight loss, phobias, psycho sematic illness, sporting performance, pain management, confidence building and so much more.
If there is something in your life you want to overcome, improve or move beyond then call me on 0417578310 to make a booking.
Hypnosis can help.
- The Australian Academy of Hypnosis – 2013 – 2016
- Certificate of Power Hypnosis – 2013
- Certificate of Esoteric Hypnosis – 2014
- Certificate of Energetic Hypnosis – 2014
- Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis – 2014
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis – 2015
- Master Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis – 2016
- Member of the Australian Hypnosis Alliance – 2017 – Ongoing