Cessnock Bowen Therapy & Remedial Massage
Servicing areaCessnock & surrounds
Bowen Therapy works on the central nervous system to return the whole body back into its natural state of balance and homeostasis. Bowen therapy uses gentle rolling moves over key points in the body.
What Sort of Problems can Bowen Therapy help with?
In people :-
- Acute and chronic pain with musculo-skeletal or neurological origins
- back pain
- chronic fatigue syndrome,
- neck pain,
- arm pain and carpal tunnel syndrome
- TMJ syndrome,
- shoulder pain (frozen shoulder),
- leg and foot pain (plantar fascitis),
- emotional depression and stress,
- sporting and other trauma injuries.
Bowen therapy works in conjunction with your Doctor. It does not replace medical treatment.
In horses :-
- Muscular, tendon & ligament strains. Uneven muscle development/muscle wastage
- Skeletal/ structural problems. Lameness.
- Injury and illness – speeds recovery and recuperation through improved circulation
- Colds/flu, bladder/kidney infections, dry/cracked hooves, wound healing.
- Removal of Toxins & lactic acid buildup associated such conditions as “tying up”. Filled legs
- Degenerative and Growth disorders
- Mental/emotional problems caused by fear, tenseness, irritability
- Disunited Paces. Prevention of problems or simply as a “treat” to your horse.
Bowen therapy in the horse works in conjunction with your vet. It does not replace veterinary treatment
A treatment normally takes an hour.
I am available either at my clinic or mobile for horses. Health Fund rebates apply.
- Diploma of Bowen Therapy
- Equine Muscle Release Therapy Pracitioner
- Diploma of Remedial Massage