Change quickly and easily
Change quickly and easily - Counselling
Counselling assists those individuals who are struggling with some of life’s challenges to discover their balance and see a path forward when they are faced with these issues. Whether you just need someone to talk through, or you require some help with change, Sharron is able to discover the best possible approach to help you move forward. Sharron’s clients commonly report feeling more comfortable in a short time frame.
Sharron Mackison is a counsellor who brings a range of skills and extensive experience from the therapeutic frameworks of NLP, clinical hypnotherapy and systemic family constellations. This multi-dimensional, solution based approach provides powerful resources that Sharron utilises to help her clients unique issues in under 6 sessions or less.
Counselling goes beyond simply talking things over through in a non-judgemental environment, even though that is an integral aspect of treatment. Counselling can help you to explore new perspectives, and to develop a range of new skills, such as:
- Effective thinking skills that reduce anxiety and depression
- Easy ways to calm yourself down
- Resolution of family patterns that may be holding you back
- Helpful strategies for achieving goals
- Improved relationship skills
Counselling is able to help you with:
- Anxiety, worry
- Personal issues like self-esteem, and self confidence
- Adapting to stages of life
- Relationship issues with partners (or ex-partners), children, parents, even if the other person doesn’t attend sessions
- Coping with the impact of sudden changes and challenges, such as separation, divorce, changes in family circumstances
- Mild to moderate depression
- Anger and resentment
- Long-standing unwanted patterns
- Managing impact of fly in fly out (fifo) work
- Relationship counselling, where both/all parties are willing to attend
For more information, click here.
We will find the correct solution for you!
Who can benefit from professional supervision and Family Constellations?
Naturopath, Herbalist, Homoeopath based in Caboolture. Get safe, effective help for your whole family, including furry family members.
Get safe, effective help for your furry family members.
Talk to Wendy today about a food sensitivity assessment, if you recognise any of the above symptoms, in yourself or family members. Around 200 common foods and additives are usually assessed as a simple first step that gives you more control in maintaining health and wellbeing.
Hypnotherapy is a powerful way to access the remarkable creative resources of the unconscious mind to create positive behaviour changes.
Awaken your mind, heart and body... Enter the healing art of Reiki