Find a Naturopath in your area
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
Chantelle has more than 11 years’ experience as a Naturopath and has also a few years of working experience in community health. Chantelle is incredibly passionate about nutritional and herbal medicines, utilising a combination of both to assist you in reaching your optimal level of wellness and health. Chantelle utilises diagnostic testing and health education to ensure that your session is both empowering and education so that you have the skills and tools to maintain your health in the long term.
Phone and Skype consultations are available!
Chantelle is able to achieve amazing results for her clients when dealing with:
- Digestive symptoms that cause pain and discomfort, such as IBS, Crohn’s disease and fructose intolerance
- Trouble coping with stress and anxiety
- Identifying and treating food allergies
- Depression and mood imbalances
- Poor sleep quality and low energy, including chronic fatigue syndrome
- Skin breakouts & rashes, including acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Weight gain that has not responded to conventional diets
- Improving nutrient intake and assisting diet changes
- Improving immunity to prevent and treat persistent colds and flu
Services On Offer
- Diagnostic Testing
- Evidence-based nutritional and herbal prescribing
- Live Blood Screening
- Diet planning for intolerance, allergies, vegan etc.
- Ear Candling
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give me a call or visit my website.
- Bachelor of Naturopathy
- Master of Public Health
- Live Blood Screening practitioner
- Cellular Health Analysis practitioner
- Reflexology Certification
- Mental Health certificate 4
- Member of the National Herbalist Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Registered with all the Private Health Funds