Chatswood Colon Clinic
9 a The crs
Chatswood NSW 2067
This amazingly gentle procedure can safely and gently release accumulated waste from the colon to help you with a range of health issues.
Chatswood Colon Clinic - Colon Hydrotherapy
What should I do before my treatment?
- Relax – we specialise in assisted colonics. All that you need to be concerned about is arriving on time. Allow us to take the stress out of it all as we take care of the rest. Your therapist will guide you step by step through the treatment to keep you comfortable and safe.
- Nourish – have a small breakfast the day of your treatment. A fruit salad is one example of something that you can have beforehand.
- Dress – where comfortable and loose clothing throughout your treatment.
- Hydrate – try and drink a glass of filtered water every hour to stay on top of your daily water intake.
- Avoid – sugary foods, coffee, and tobacco (if possible).
Colon Hydrotherapy can help with symptoms of:
- Bacterial Overgrowth
- Bloating and flatulence
- Yeast/Candida overgrowth
- Eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis
- Acne, oily and congested skin
- Immune system Difficulties
- Being overweight
For more information, click here