6 Weedon Cl
Belconnen ACT 2617
Servicing area: Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory
At A.C.T. Pain and Wellness Clinic we keep ahead – we offer our clients compassion, experience, focus and our staff undertake Post-Graduate Study to build on our existing Chiropractic expertise. We have been using Applied Kinesiology (Manual Muscle Testing) for more than 40 years!
Macquarie Chiropractic Clinic
About ACT Pain & Wellness Clinic Belconnen
How you benefit from treatment at A.C.T. Pain and Wellness clinic:
- We will book your appointment within 24 hours (during the working week + excluding holidays).
- We value your time as much as you do and provide your entry forms and questionaires to be filled in at home, we will let you know if there will be delays when you arrive and if you wish, we will call you if there is a delay in our schedule.
- We provide a welcoming atmosphere - our friendly, compassionate staff will ensure you are comfortable while you visit us.
- You will receive an attentive consultation and examination - we listen to you and your expectations and explain our findings so that you understand.
- If we can't help you we will refer you to the right practitioner for your needs.
- We provide treatments and advice that will help you to feel better immediately.
- We aim to work quickly – there are no long term treatment sign-up programs and we will teach you how to maintain your health once you’re better.
We offer 24-hour access and advice by email.
- Our extensive website offer evidence-based information about your health and how to care for yourself.
Do you need an experienced, knowledgeable speaker?
Our Doctors are available for speaking invitations.
A.C.T. Pain and Wellness Clinic’s Hours
Monday – Thursday 6:35am - 5:45pm
Friday 6:35am - 12:30pm
Saturday (most) - 9:00am - 11:45am
For more information about how the Chiropractors at the A.C.T. Pain and Wellness clinic can help you, call, visit our website or click on one of the buttons below.
A.C.T. Pain and Wellness Clinic has three Doctors.
Clinic Director: Donald McDowall
Doctor of Chiropractic (Palmer College, USA)
Master of Applied Science (Musculoskeletal Management - RMIT)
Diplomate of the National Board of Examiners (USA)
Diplomate of the International Board of Applied Kinesiology.
Fellow of the Australian College of Chiropractors
• The Chiropractors Association of Australia, (A.C.T. Branch)
• The National Academy of Science
• Member of the Chiropractors and Osteopaths College of Australia
• President of International College of Applied Kinesiology (Australasia)
Associate: Dorothy Marshall:
Doctor of Chiropractic (Canadian Memorial College, Can),
Master of Chiropractic Science, (Macquarie University, Sydney),
Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, (USA), and
• Member of the Chiropractors and Osteopaths College of Australia.
Associate: Javier Palma:
BA (Behav Sci), B App Sci (Compl Med), M Clin Chiro
• Member of the Chiropractors Association of Australia, (A.C.T. Branch)