Counselling will help you find ways to deal with your difficulties, and empower you to take charge of your life again. Your counsellor will walk alongside you to build your self-worth and identity. Sometimes the level of brokenness you experience makes relationships and daily life difficult. Talking about your struggles with someone who is willing to listen will help you to explore ways to make positive changes and help you clarify, find answers, or see things in a new perspective.
Why Christian Counselling?
Christian and non-Christian people are very welcome. You will be accepted in a non-judgmental way by a counsellor who understands that past and present hurts affects us in a many different ways. You will be counselled by a counsellor who has a deep faith in God and is guided by Christian values when choosing the means, goals and motivations of counselling. Your counsellor will actively seek the presence and work of God, and actively use spiritual interventions and resources within ethical guidelines.
When will I benefit from counselling?
- Your relationships with your friends, family, partner or spouse are difficult to manage
- You are feeling intense sorrow, caused by someone's death, divorce, separation, or some other person or event
- Things are getting on top of you, affecting your ability to deal with life, or having an effect on your well-being or self-worth
- You have been feeling troubled, sad or angry for a while and you’re struggling to finding a solution on your own
- You might be feeling depressed, anxious or stressed because of something traumatic that has happened
- Past events are having an impact on your daily life or are constantly invading your thoughts
- You don’t have someone you feel comfortable talking to
- You might be suffering because of addictions or abuse
- You have guilt or shame that makes you feel ashamed, unworthy, or embarrassed
- Related to Christianity
- You have questions about God (Our Father, Jesus or the Holy Spirit)
- Hurt by fellow Christians
- Guilt or Shame related to Christianity
- Feel judged
- Christian Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Individual Counselling
- Relationship Counselling (including Couple)
- Children and Youth Counselling
$45 Individual Session
$60 Couple or Family Session
Including but not limited:
- Daily Struggles and difficulties
- Feelings of worthlessness and not being accepted
- Grief, Rejection, Anger Management, Domestic Violence, Depression, Anxiety, Dysfunctional family, and influence of Past Hurts
- Children and Youth: Eating Disorders, Pornography, Bullying, Abuse, Self-worth, Communication, Anger, Self Harm
Young Children: Focused play
Christian questions and issues
- Counselling may include Christian Interventions (Only in cases where the client is open to Christian beliefs).
Narrative Therapy and Exploring the Past
- Art Therapy