Christine specialises in providing a range of professional Natural Fertility Management services, to people living in the greater Wooloowin region
Christine Sullivan - Natural Fertility Management
This free consultation is offered to give you the opportunity to ask questions about any of the health programs available at this clinic and to receive a realistic assessment on how you can be best assisted with your health concerns.
Preconception Health Care Consists of using nutritional, environmental and herbal medicine to optimise the health of both partners prior to conception & assisting you to improve your chances of a healthy, successful conception, a trouble free, glowing pregnancy, a positive birth experience and beautifully healthy and contented baby.
If you and your partner are having Fertility Challenges, then why not try using nutritional, herbal & environmental medicine to treat the specific health issues that are affecting your fertility.
Nutritional Support During Assisted Reproductive Technology Treatments such as IVF, ICSI, AIS, & GIFT to ensure optimum health of both partners, improving the quality of sperm or ova and the quality of the environment in which the embryo is to implant, grow and thrive while supporting the nervous and immune systems throughout the procedures.
Pregnancy Support – Continued naturopathic and nutritional care throughout pregnancy will ensure a healthy, trouble free pregnancy and a healthy, happy outcome. The pregnancy program is designed support you and your baby during this time of rapid growth and change emphasising nutritional status and your changing nutritional requirements through each trimester.
Regular naturopathic health care throughout pregnancy provides safe and effective treatment options to reduce or eliminate many of the common “ailments” of pregnancy and safe guards against pregnancy loss.
BIRTH, LABOUR, POSTNATAL & BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT
Birth & Labour Preparation – Herbal, nutrition & homeopathic medicine can prepare you for a trouble free labour and delivery and positive birthing experience.
Postnatat & Breastfeeding Support – nutritional and herbal support for a happy, trouble free post natal period and successful breastfeeding experience
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment
- just give us a call! You can also visit my website naturalfertilitysupport.com
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Social Work (University of Queensland)
- Naturopathic Diploma (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Certificate of Natural Fertility Management and Better Babies Preconception Health Care (Francesca Naish)
- Post Graduate Diploma of Health Science in Nutrition Medicine (University of New England)
- Australian Naturopathic Practitioners Association
- National Herbalists Association of Australia
- Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine
Rebates from all private health funds are available. Check with your fund regarding your level of cover.