Christine integrates the best nutritional science & natural medicine, in order to help treat a range of Women's Health issue
Christine Sullivan - Women's Health
This free consultation is offered to give you the opportunity to ask questions about any of the health programs available at this clinic and to receive a realistic assessment on how you can be best assisted with your health concerns.
WOMEN'S HEALTH FROM PUBERTY TO MENOPAUSE AND BEYOND
Christine has great interest and experience in assisting women to improve and manage their hormonal and general health throughout every stage in their life. With more than 25 years of experience in assisting women to improve and manage their hormonal and general health throughout every stage in their life, why wouldn't you call Christine?
Women's Health Services On Offer
Christine provides a range of professional services to all of her female clients, including:
- Pregnancy care
- Prevention & treatment of pregnancy issues
- IVF support
- Preconception care
- Menarche & Adolescence
- Fertility support
Why Should You See Christine?
You should considering seeing Christine if you have specific reproductive health issues such as:
Or issues such as:
- Fertility challenges
- Menstrual problems
- Abnormal pap smears or cervical dysplasia
- Polycystic ovaries
- Uterine fibroids
- Poor libido
- Menopausal symptoms
Regulating hormones and all body systems can be achieved with nutrition, herbal & environmental medicine plus lifestyle counselling.
- Poor digestion, bloating, reflux or bowel irregularities
- Thyroid dysfunction or disease
- Unexplained weight gain
- Insulin resistance or diabetes
- Recurrent infections
- Unexplained fatigue
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment
- just give us a call!
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Social Work (University of Queensland)
- Naturopathic Diploma (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Certificate of Natural Fertility Management and Better Babies Preconception Health Care (Francesca Naish)
- Post Graduate Diploma of Health Science in Nutrition Medicine (University of New England)
- Australian Naturopathic Practitioners Association
- National Herbalists Association of Australia
- Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine
Rebates from all private health funds are available. Check with your fund regarding your level of cover.