Ms Chris Hibbert
0419 881 540
0419 881 540
Circa Naturopathy at North Essendon
80-82 KEILOR Rd
NORTH ESSENDON VIC 3041
Kilmore Wallan Wandong Broadford Seymour Euroa Nagambie, Essendon, Niddrie, Airport West, Strathmore
Chris is an experienced Naturopath who views your health from a fresh perspective, with a special interest in mental health and chronic difficult to treat issues.
WHAT IS A NATUROPATH?
What does Naturopathy involve? As a naturopath, I work to address underlying causes of your symptoms. Your protocol is designed around your unique requirements - the main objective being to bring about biochemical changes to support and enhance your health. Your naturopathic protocol is designed to integrate with treatment by your GP, specialist or other health professional.
- practitioner only herbal medicines - tinctures and teas (bespoke formulations), tablets/capsules
- practitioner only nutritional supplements - tablets/capsules, bespoke compounded formulations
- tissue salts
- flower essences
- diet and lifestyle modification.
A NATUROPATHIC CONSULTATION
Treat the cause - A Naturopath aims to investigate and treat the cause of your symptoms. Consultations consist of both traditional naturopathic and advanced screening (if appropriate), including:
- comprehensive case taking
- nail analysis
- iris analysis
- tongue analysis
- blood pressure
- clinical observations
- zinc test
- pH - urinalysis
- blood microscopy
- functional pathology testing
HOW MIGHT NATUROPATHY BENEFIT YOU?
- increased vitality
- decrease risk of an onset of or worsening of chronic health conditions
- manage/improve current health outcomes.
Below are a few examples of the broad range of conditions which may benefit from naturopathic intervention:
- immunity - frequent viral infections, allergic rhinitis
- nervous system - mood, stress, anxiety and insomnia.
- digestive issues -IBS, constipation, diarrhoea, diverticulosis, Coeliac Disease
- skin conditions - acne, eczema, urticaria
- cardiovascular health - high cholesterol, hypertension
- chronic conditions - FMS, CFS, osteo and rheumatoid arthritis
- hormonal conditions - diabetes, PCOS, hypothyroidism
- male health
- female health
- pre-conception care
- healthy ageing and general wellness.
- histamine intolerance
HOURS - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Kilmore: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (alt)
Seymour: Thursday (alt)
North Essendon : Tuesday, Thursday (alt), Saturday (alt)
Circa Naturopathy accepts credit card and EFTPOS
Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy).
Fully accredited member Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA registration 155436).
Registered Natural Therapies Provider - private health insurance.
Full Member Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (ASLM).