Clair Ingleton Naturopathy & Buteyko - Naturopathy
Servicing areaSydney, NSW
Naturopathy is a system of healthcare that is based on the cures of natural medicine. There are 6 principles by which naturopaths work. These are:
- Harbour the healing power of nature
- Do no harm
- Find and treat the cause of the problem, not just the symptoms
- Treat the whole person, not just the problem
- Educate the person
- Practice preventative medicine wherever possible
Working with these principles, a naturopath can help you to enhance your health and live a better life. Clair uses these naturopathic principles in her treatment programs, combining herbal medicines and nutrition along with lifestyle advice to assist her clients to feel more energised, stronger, and balanced so that they can reach their health goals.
Some of the common conditions that benefit from naturopathy are:
- Digestive complaints
- Adrenal and thyroid conditions
- Immune conditions
- Sleep apnea
- Seasonal allergies, hayfever and asthma
- Skin conditions such as eczema & acne
- Hormonal conditions
- Mild depression and anxiety
Your consultations are conducted based on your unique requirements, however, Clair likes to structure them in certain ways.
Initial Consultations: these run for 90 minutes and includes an in-depth health history recording, physical assessments, and the recommendation of analysis for any recent blood tests or medical reports.
Second Consultation: where Clair will prepare and explain a personalised treatment program.
Follow-up Consultation: based on your individual requirements and spans for around 30-60 minutes.
- Initial Consultation $125
- Second Consultation $105
- Subsequent consultation $105 (60mins)
- Subsequent consultation $85 (45mins)
- Subsequent consultation $65 (30mins)
For more information about Naturopathy, view my website, send me an email or give me a call
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now