Servicing area: All areas by Zoom and telephone consultations
Claudette Wadsworth Naturopath
With 20 years experience, Claudette Wadsworth is one of Sydney's leading Naturopaths and Nutritionists specialising in Fertility, Women's and Men's hormonal conditions.
Zoom and telephone bookings can be made at
Claudette Wadsworth - Naturopathy
With 20 years of clinical practice, Claudette is a highly experienced Naturopath and Nutritionist. With prior practices in Macquarie St CBD, Bondi Junction and at The Jocelyn Centre, Sydney CBD, Claudette knows how to deliver professional service with effective, safe and holistic results. Claudette consults women and men of all ages, specialising in hormonal health and fertility.
After having her own baby, she knows first hand the journey of motherhood and the balancing act of life. She has been a highly sought commentator on Channel 10's Studio 10 You and Channel 7's Live Well programme and has been featured in The Sunday Telegraph and Cosmopolitan magazine.
Naturopathic Conditions That Can Be Treated?
- Preconception Care, Fertility, IVF Support, Recurrent Miscarriage, Premature Ovarian Failure, Sperm Abnormalities, Low Libido, Gender swaying, Pregnancy, Post-Natal support for mother & baby
- Women's hormones of all ages: PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Menopause, Cervical dysplasia, HPV, Acne, Balding, Hair Growth, Adenomyosis, Period Irregularity, Thyroid imbalance
- Children's Health: Immune system support, Allergies, Coeliac disease, Oesinophilia Oesophagitis, Behavioural problems, Anxiety & stress, Nutritional deficiencies
* Dean's Award for Academic Excellence, Charles Sturt University, 2001
* Bullivant's Naturopathy Prize for Highest Graduate, Nature Care College, 2000
* Metagenics' Prize for Highest Nutrition Graduate, Nature Care College, 2000
* Warren Brauer Memorial Prize for Highest Homeopathy Graduate, Nature Care College, 2000
* Bachelor of Health Sciences (Complementary Medicine), Charles Sturt University, 2001
* Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Law and Psychology, University of Sydney, 1995
* Advanced Certificate of Natural Fertility Management, Natural Fertility Management of Australia, 2001
* Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy, Nature Care College, 2000
* Diploma of Nutrition, Nature Care College, 2000
* Certificate of Birth and Post-Natal Doula, Australian Doula College, 2008
* Diploma of Remedial Massage, Nature Care College, 2000