Member since 2015
Maylands Wellness Centre
218 Whately crs
Maylands WA 6051
Tanja empowers people with the understanding, practices and tools to live life fully with greater ease of movement joy and success.
Maylands Wellness Centre - Tanja de Langen, Feldenkrais
Tanja’s key focus is guiding clients to find their own optimum healing path by regaining control and awareness over mind and body and changing habitual movement patterns which result in discomfort, stress and pain.
The Feldenkrais Method is a movement based learning system that enhances your ability to move and be in life. Tanja complements her Feldenkrais training with many years’ experience as a physiotherapist.
Feldenkrais can assist with:
- Muscle and Joint Pain/Arthritis
- Neurological conditions such as stroke, MS, PD and post polio
- Pain/movement limitations post surgery/injury
- Improve performance in sports, arts and music.
- Walking and running with ease
- Overuse issues
- Breathing difficulties
- Neck, shoulder, back pain
- Improve posture/ inflexibility/balance
- Improve sitting and standing comfortably
Tanja offers individual sessions & workshops.
Tanja de Langen is a Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner and Physiotherapist and has taught Awareness Through Movement classes since graduating from the Feldenkrais Professional Training Programme over 20 years ago.
For more information about Tanja visit www.life-ease.com.au
Call 9271 0177 to book an appointment