Australian Colon Health Association
Servicing areaBundall, Queensland
Formed in 2002, ACHA is Australia's first colon hydrotherapy association dedicated to the full spectrum of colon health, an area of health receiving much attention from health specialist across the globe, as statistics for colon related disease increases. Colon cancer alone for example, is responsible for approximately 4,000 deaths in Australia every year and 8,500 new cases diagnosed annually.
ACHA focuses on the closed sytem of colon hydrotherapy, which correlates more to hygiene practices expected and existing in established medical institutions, and which allows the water used in the treatment to be contained, and used in a more theraputic way.
We support colon therapists using the closed method of colon hydrotherapy.We work to bring to the general public a greater awareness of colon health. We set educational and professional standards within a rapidly growing colon health industry.
The aims of the Australian Colon Health Association are...
- To advocate the ACHA Approved Method of Colonic Irrigation.
- To set educational and professional standards within the field of colon therapy.
- To accredit therapists who meet with the standards and professional ethics maintained by the Association.
- To keep abreast of research, education, information and technological developments within the field of colon health.
- To provide for the dissemination of information regarding colon health via such avenues as seminars, conferences, workshops etc.
- To promote colon health to the general public, and medical and natural health professions.
- To liaise with health insurance bodies with regard to the administering of rebates for colonic irrigation treatments.
- To liaise with the Commonwealth Department of Health with regard to the administering of Medicare rebates for colonic irrigation treatments.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now