Conception Health - Women's Health & Fertility Support
Servicing areaSt George Area, Sydney, New South Wales
Kathy Grace combines 17+ years Naturopathic experience with Yoga Teacher qualifications and specialises in Women’s Health, Prenatal and Postnatal health, and Doula (Birth Support Person) services.
Pre Conception Support
Kathy will work with you in a 6 Week Program, offering physical, mental and emotional support with the following:
- Your pregnancy
- The post-natal period
Kathy will draw on her Yoga, Naturopathic and Nutritional and Birth Support (Doula) knowledge to help you as you progress through your Pregnancy.
Call to book a FREE 15 Minute consultation to discuss your situation before you commit to the Program.
Fertility Coach Program
Kathy’s Fertility Coach Program will help you to identify any physical, mental and emotional blocks that may be preventing you from getting pregnant, or holding the pregnancy.
She will then help you to develop and employ specific tools to assist with finding ‘flow’ in these areas with the aim of you finding the strength, mobility and openness to make true decisions for yourself. This is an empowering program designed to help you reclaim the power that often gets lost along this path.
You will work with Yoga tools such as Asana, Pranayama and Meditation along with Lifestyle Nutrition, Herbs and supplements depending on your needs.
The process of your pregnancy is an opportunity to make a positive impact on the health of your baby for the rest of its life.
Research has shown that nutrition and lifestyle during the nine months of pregnancy set your baby up for life. Eating a high glyceamic diet, consuming sugars and unhealthy fats has been shown to ensure your baby will be more likely to have problems such as obesity, diabetes and possibly heart disease.
This program will involve us helping you to identify your individual needs and create an appropriate and achievable food plan that ensures you take the right supplements.
We can also help with specific issues like fatigue, nausea, heart-burn, and help you to prepare for labour and beyond.
This program begins with a 1 hour, one-on-one consultation discussing your current health and any areas of concern. We discuss your plans and expectations and discover what you currently know about your birth options and choices.
- Create a birth plan that you are happy with (with some back up plans and alternatives where necessary)
- Put a plan together for getting you into shape and ready for labour – physically, mentally and emotionally
- Compile a list of questions that you may need to go and ask your Midwife or Obstetrician so as to ensure you are fully aware of your choices and options during birth.
- Offer you and your birth partner ideas and suggestions on how they can support you during labour, including massage and positions you can use at different stages of labour.
- Use yoga and other ideas to ensure your baby is in the best position for birth (ideas for posterior and breech babies)
This program offers you the following benefits:
- You will feel prepared and aware, creating confidence going into labour, a time of great uncertainty.
- Everyone supporting you during your birth will know what you want to achieve and how you are going to do it.
- You will be aware of the options available to you should your Number 1 Birth Plan not play out the way you had planned, so that you can feel happy and satisfied with your choices.
- Your birth partner will feel empowered about how they can support you during labour.
For more information about Conception Health’s Fertility and Conception programs, call Kathy, visit my website or click on the ‘Make an Enquiry’ button below.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now