Core Fusion Pilates & Physiotherapy
32 Endeavour Rd
Hillarys WA 6025
Are you looking for a solution to your pain?
Core Fusion - Physiotherapy & Exercise Physiology
Our specialists are qualified physio's as well as possessing extra training qualifications in either post graduate qualifications and also Pilates rehab. We also utilise taping, strapping, kinesiotape and acupuncture.
When we evaluate you we will look deep within your body and determine how it is adapting to compensate for the certain pain or injury and use that knowledge effectively in your rehabilitation and recovery program.
A Full Assessment (recommended) will include:
A detailed history – what happened, your symptoms/ pain history/ whether it's an isolated incident or a recurring issue or chronic long standing problem.
We analyse the following factors in our assessment to accurately advise you on what your issues are:
- Posture – both static and moving
- Core strength and stability
- Whether you are moving well through your full range or have limited movement
- Correct activation process and where you are deficient.
- Quality of movement and motor control
- Local joint , soft tissue or muscle issues that are impacting or have potential to cause problems
- Muscle imbalance
For more information about Physiotherapy please click here.
Who can benefit from Exercise Physiology?
- Patients in need of lifestyle change through risk factor modification
- Patients at risk of developing or currently with chronic disease
- Patients at risk of developing or currently with existing injury, that require rehabilitation to improve physical function
Medicare rebates are available for patients with chronic and complex care needs on referral from their GP. Private health fund rebates are available from a number of private health insurers.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to book a class - just give us a call!
Core Fusion provides biochemical analysis, expert assessments and outcome goals that achieve results.
Pilates helps free the body free nervous tension and fatigue.