Counselling provides a supportive and confidential environment to enable you to make the changes you want. Whether your relationship is suffering, you are experiencing conflict at work, your children are struggling at school or you are suffering from anxiety, you can reach out to me as your counsellor to support you through your challenges.
It has been my experience that many people have never been to counselling and therefore feel quite anxious about making an appointment. For this reason I will tell you what to expect of your counselling session.
- You do not need a GP referral
- A room or place that offers a safe, calming environment.
- A professional who is warm and welcoming in their approach.
- An opportunity to be honest and open with someone you feel you can trust.
- A feeling of hope to learn strategies to cope with the problems you are facing
- A willingness to work towards some success.
Each session may be structured differently according to your needs and will usually be an hour in length.
Counselling services include:
- Breakdown in communication
- Career demands
- Roles within the relationship
- Financial hardship
- Workplace issues
- Crisis management
- Personal difficulties
- Building relationships with the school
- School refusal
- Underachieving at school
- Time management
- Dealing with your teenager
- Sibling rivalry
- Peer pressure
- Know what to expect of your child
- Apply realistic consequences
- Set boundaries
- Identify the problem
- Look for any patterns
- Recognise the triggers
- Look for an acceptable resolution
Grief & Loss
For more information, click here