Member since 2007
Creative Mind & Body
Creative Mind & Body specialises in providing a range of professional Hypnotherapy services for Irritable Bowel Syndrome sufferers. Call today to discuss the benefits to your health.
Creative Mind & Body - IBS & Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy is recognised as being an effective therapy for treating stress, anxiety and nervousness and therefore helping people to overcome IBS symptoms.
The symptoms of IBS are a direct result of a Brain-Gut imbalance and Hypnotherapy is used to restore this Brain-Gut imbalance. Hypnotherapy is becoming one of the most popular alternative and natural therapy methods used by IBS sufferers to help alleviate the uncomfortable and painful symptoms.
Who Can It Work For?
We all have a Brain-Gut connection where our brain actually communicates with our gut through a complex series of nerves. In IBS suffers, the required information isn't relayed effectively which causes all the negative symptoms of:
- Abdominal cramps
- Visceral hypersensitivity
How can hypnotherapy improve IBS symptoms?
Hypnotherapy for IBS works by:
- Lowering the general level of anxiety
- Lowering the perception of pain and discomfort (which is related to anxiety)
- Reducing other negative issues such as nervousness
- And also by directing positive images and suggestions to the gut
As IBS is defined by its symptoms, the hypnotherapy treats the IBS. It is clear for many IBS sufferers, that hypnotherapy has provided them with relief from abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, constipation and diarrhoea.
To read more about Hypnotherapy & IBS, just click here
- Clients can attend individual one-on-one sessions.
- Generally 3-4 sessions are required for most issues.
- Each session is specifically tailored to meet the individual needs of each client
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate of NLP Practitioner
- Certificate of EFT Practitioner
- Bachelor of Education
- Cert.1V in Assessment & Workplace Training
- Clinical Member of The Australian Hynotherapy Association
Creative Mind & Body