Danielle Aitken Counselling & Hypnotherapy
Danielle Aitken is passionate about the potential of the human mind, and each individualís ability to transform their outcomes simply by changing their thought processes.
* Densley Rd
Kilcunda VIC 3995
0409 332 052
Danielle Aitken Clinical Hypnotherapy and Counseling
Welcome to Danielle Aitken Counselling and Hypnotherapy
She is committed to assisting and empowering her clients to effectively set their goals and achieve their ultimate desires. She has worked in the Health industry for over 3 decades in various roles as Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife, IVF Patient Care Co-ordinator, Counsellor and Hypnotherapist and draws on all of this experience in her Private Counselling & Hypnotherapy practice to achieve the most positive results for her clients. This practice is now situated in a new consulting suite in Kilcunda, which allows for more flexible appointment times. All sessions are by appointment only and Danielle can be contacted on 0409 332 052
Danielle utilizes a combination of Counselling techniques, Brain Working Recursive Therapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programing, Regression and Hypnotherapy techniques to achieve optimal results for her clients.
She has had great success in effectively dealing with Phobias, Anxiety, Compulsive behaviours, Relationship & Lifestyle issues, Chronic Pain management and Addictions such as; Smoking, Alcohol or Drugs.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give Danielle a call!
WEEKLY MEDITATION CLASSES are now available
Danielle Aitken is a:Tutor and Assessor at the Academy of Hypnotic Science Melbourne A Registered Counselling and Hypnotherapy Supervisor
- Registered Nurse: RN
- Registered Midwife: RM
- Registered Counsellor: Dip. Couns.
- Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist: Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Practitioner Analytical hypnotherapy: Advanced Dip.Hypnoanalysis
- Registered Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programing : Dip NLP
- Certified Practitioner of Hypnotherapy, NLP &Time Line Therapy
- Certificate Practitioner of Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Certificate in Practical Genetics
- Certificate Antenatal Childbirth education
- Certificate in Grief Counselling
- Certified Practitioner BWRT
She is an Active member of:
- The Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- The Australian Hypnotherapy Association
- The Australian Counselling Association
- The Australian Counselling Association College of Hypnotherapists
- The Australian Counselling Association College of Supervisors
- The Australian Nurses and Midwifery Board
- The Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Agency AHPRA