I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE YOU THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY REMEDIAL MASSAGE IN TOWNSVILLE. I specialise in remedial massage (incl. sports/deep tissue) and musculo-skeletal therapy but also offer other therapeutic massage. HICAPS/Health Funds and credit cards/EFTPOS are available. I have 28 years experience and am fully qualified. Other services include Swedish, Lymphatic Drainage, Pregnancy, Corporate (seated) and mobile massages, postural assessment and ear candling. My clinic is centrally located in Mount Louisa, Townsville - no more than 10-15 minutes drive from most suburbs. You'll find out why my slogan is "The WOW Factor."
Welcome to David Hall Massage Therapy - "The WOW Factor"
DO YOU NEED A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, FULLY QUALIFIED TOWNSVILLE MASSAGE THERAPIST SPECIALISING IN REMEDIAL MASSAGE AND OVERALL MUSCULO-SKELETAL THERAPY THAT REALLY WORKS?
Every first time remedial massage client with me receives an extra 40-45 minutes FREE with their first visit. I guarantee you the MOST INFORMATIVE and BEST VALUE FOR MONEY REMEDIAL MASSAGE IN TOWNSVILLE. Many people wonder why they kept going to other physical therapists and put up with common pain for so long (with little or no result) when I show them what’s actually been causing it!
FOR MASSAGE THAT WORKS! You won't be disappointed!
Have you ever had a massage and thought "Is that it? Is that all there is?" Maybe you received a relaxation massage when you wanted a firm and deep massage to relieve sore muscles and/or headaches/migraines. Or maybe it was so deep and hard you felt like you'd been run over by a truck. I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed with my massage.
That's because I'll advise you and give you the type of massage you NEED to achieve the result you are seeking while working within YOUR pain tolerances.
I am fully Diploma of Remedial Massage qualified and offer HICAPS/Health Fund receipts and credit card/EFTPOS facilities. Gift vouchers are also available, including by email with over-the-phone credit card payment.
As a musculo-skeletal therapist, I look at the "big picture" and take a range of factors into account.
For example, if pain anywhere is your problem, does your therapist:
• Give you a full body assessment to determine where problems are actually starting, not just work on your symptoms (where you feel sore)?
• Check for alignment issues like feet, hip or jaw that may be the actual cause or contributing factors to your problem areas?
• Get your hips level before the full hands-on massage starts, to activate the body’s various interactive self-healing processes?
• Explain and discuss with you a range of potential factors (eg neuro-lymphatic) that may be contributing to your muscle/joint problem areas or headaches/migraines..
• Undertake or recommend stretching or exercise therapy or discuss possible nutritional aspects?
• Do all the above and still give you a full hour (or the time you actually book for) on the table?'