0408 600 441
8 / 18 Alexander St
Coogee NSW 2034
Coogee, New South Wales
Stressed? Be happy, calm & fulfilled...Live the Life you are meant to!
Stress prevents us from seeing Life clearly. Our thoughts, emotions and health can sometimes make Life a lot more difficult than it needs to be. Kinesiology gives you clarity, calm and direction to Live the Life you are Meant to.
What brings my clients to see me for a kinesiology session or class?
The bottom line is - I love helping people like you who want to let go of their negative thoughts and feelings, so you can really enjoy life and...Live the Life you are Meant to.
- Feeling really stressed
- Sleeping badly or worrying a lot
- Feeling depressed or unmotivated
- Relationship problems
- Seeking Life purpose: why was I born?
- Difficulty at work
- Health issues that dont seem to go away
- Low self worth
- Difficulty at school or with learning
Kinesiology Sessions for adults
Your appointment is ALL about YOU and assisting You to find the solutions to improve your life NOW, so you can live the Life you are meant to.
K4K: Kinesiology for Kids
Parents say that kinesiology helps their kids deal with the stress in their life - helping make learning and Life easier.
Please call Deborah or send her an email with any questions or concerns or to book an appointment. She is more than happy to discuss your child or personal situation with you.
Deborah is qualified and accredited in the following Kinesiology modalities:
Deborah is also:
- Three in One Series: working with emotional stress release
- Brain Gym: brain integration techniques to improve learning
- Touch for Health : the original kinesiology working with physical imbalances, marrying the foundations of Chinese meridian systems with western healing models
- BKP: basic kinesiology practice- a highly effective and updated TFH;
- Educating Alternatives: releasing unsupportive patterns to solution oriented healing
- Accredited teacher for Educating Alternatives
- Diploma of Teaching
- Certificate IV in Workplace and Training Assessment
- Senior First Aid