Deborah Gibson - Naturopath
Servicing areaCronulla, Caringbah, Miranda, Gymea - Sutherland Shire
Contact Deborah Gibson for professional advice about:
- Menstrual irregularities, PMT
- Preconception, Pregnancy and Post-natal health care
- Thyroid issues, Hashimoto's
- Weight loss/Insulin resistance
- Fertility support (women & men) - including IVF support
- Anxiety & depression
- Digestive disorders (IBS, Crohn's, malabsorption)
- Immune weakness & allergies
- Detoxification support
Services provided by Deborah:
NATUROPATHY combines the use of herbal medicine, vitamins/supplements, clinical nutrition, homoeopathy and dietary recommendations to restore the body to health.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A CONSULTATION
- Detailed health assessment, comprehensive review of your health history.
- Pathology testing (if needed): blood, saliva, urine, stool testing available. Food intolerance testing available. These tests identify underlying obstacles to health.
- Your individualized plan including some combination of supplements, herbal medicine, homoeopathics, nutrition recommendations and/or acupuncture.
Deborah graduated as a Naturopathic Doctor in Canada in 2005, having finished 7 years of university study. She brings a wealth of knowledge from her experience as a Naturopath in both Canadian and Australian clinics. In Australia, Deborah is registered as a Naturopath.
Empowering and education patients to restore their health using natural medicine is Deborahs passion. She works in conjunction with her patient's other medical practitioners (GP, specialists) in order for patients to have effective and safe results.
Deborahs clinical focus is womens health and hormonal imbalance. She regularly sees patients for all areas of general health as well - including men and children. She is dedicated to helping individuals achieve their health goals and reach their optimal level of wellness.
"After our appointment, my hope is that you feel as though I truly care about your health concerns and will work hard with you to help you be well again. Whether you have a serious health condition or you just don't feel 100% and you'd like the support to feel healthy again, I would love the opportunity to help you be at your best. Good energy, positive mood and a healthy body inside and out, are our goals."
8002 1963 or email@example.com
- Suite 40, 13-15 Gerrale Street, Cronulla 2230 Directions: Start at HAM coffee shop. Head north (towards the Kingsway). Go past Henry's Restaurant. You will see a few businesses in a building to your left - Dallas Jewellers, Crowne Nails and Anna Coleman Beauty. Turn down the little laneway beside Anna Coleman Beauty and you will find me right there.
- No parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- IN PERSON or ZOOM/Telehealth - TUESDAY: 10-7pm and THURSDAY: 9AM-4pm
- ZOOM/Telehealth - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Initial appointment: 90 minutes ($250)
- Follow up appointment (standard): 60 minutes ($130)
- Follow up appointment (short): 30 minutes ($90)
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine - Canada)
- Bachelor of Science (McMaster University Canada)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (ACNT)
- Accredited ATMS member 19318
- Affiliated with Lara Briden (www.larabriden.com)
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now