Australian Deep Lymphatic Therapists Association
Servicing areaWest Pymble, New South Wales
Welcome to ADLTA
LEARN DEEP LYMPHATIC THERAPY
- If you would like to learn an exciting new modality with great results and huge potential
- If you would like a proven method to treat conditions of lymphoedema, swelling, immune dysfunction, lack of energy and to help weight loss,
DLT Deep lymphatic therapy (DLT) specifically targets deep lymphatic congestion. The deep lymphatic system is so extensive that all the deep-seated congestion occurring within its parameters is difficult to clear by simply accessing the superficial lymph system using particular outside pressures and breathing techniques.
This method is unique in that it specifically targets deep lymphatic trunks and nodal complexes utilising the energy flow generated by specific quartz crystal tools and other natural energy sources.
Only offered every 2 years, this new course will be run over 3 weekends in mid year (4th/5th Jun; 2nd/3rd Jul; & 6th Aug, 2011). All course notes + basic equipment will be supplied. Also ATMS approved CPE points
Cost is $1100.00 with an Early Bird enrolment of $900.00 by 6th May
For more information and brochure: Ring Sue: 0400 467 240 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCIENTIFICALLY BASED -
- ACCEPTED AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL -
WHAT ADLTA DOES
ADLTA is a voluntary non profit organisation sharing a common vision of benefit to all using bioenergetic deep lymphatic techniques to improve health and well being.
- to promote the knowledge and advancement of the bio-energetic* techniques of Deep Lymphatic Therapy as a treatment method for a range of lymphatic conditions
- * bio-energetic techniques refer to techniques using energy fields generated by natural sources that enable the body’s deep lymphatic channels and nodal complexes to be specifically stimulated).
- to promote the work of trained deep lymphatic therapists for the benefit of any person with lymphatic challenges
- Ongoing education, support & training for members per skills updates & training days
- Client referral service
- Regular meetings for networking & education
- Runs courses to train deep lymphatic therapists at post graduate level
- Promotes this therapy per various outlets:
- Presentation at professional conferences (Australasian Lymphology Association (ALA). International Society of Lymphologists Congress (22ISL)
- Publication in journals
- Booth at Natural Therapies Pages Fitness Expo
THE WHOLISTIC APPROACH INVOLVES: -
- Specifically targeting the deep lymphatic trunks and nodal complexes using energy fields generated by natural sources
- Teaching clients effective methods to maintain and promote better lymphatic function
- Basic dietary guidelines aimed at minimising additional strain on an already compromised system
- Easy ways to decrease intake of toxins and harmful chemicals
- Ways to decrease the possible adverse effects of artificially induced electromagnetic fields
- Inhalation of particular essential oils per because it is known that the lymphatics of the respiratory and olfactary tracks have an important link in the uptake of toxins from cerebro spinal fluid.
- Support during treatment to markedly reduce the toxic effects known to occur when significant amounts of lymph are moved during sessions
WONDERFUL RESULTS THAT HAVE BEEN DOCUMENTED
Clients, some of whom were previously treated using methods that predominantly access the superficial system, without experiencing the desired results, report that:
- Both energy levels and quality of life improve with easier and deeper breathing after treatment.
- Stomach feels better - less bloated and often decreasing in size
- Fuzzy head symptoms are alleviated
- Pain and heart palpitations unrelated to physical cardiac dysfunction have disappeared.
- Swelling goes down. Clients with severe generalised fluid retention have reduced one to two sizes. Breasts reduce significantly in size. In some cases clients with lymphoedema of the arm or leg no longer need to wear proscribed compression garments.
TRAINING COURSES (WORKSHOP FORMAT) AVAILABLE- ENROL NOW!
ATMS CPE POINTS APPROVED
- Ideal for post graduate level.
- A fantastic business opportunity for all tactile therapists and practitioners in allied fields to expand their practice.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now