Find a Energy Healer in your area
Member since 2012
Deva Nandan Kinesiology
Kinesiology works with the body, mind, emotions and subtle energy field to help remove the causes of stress and dis-ease. Tap into your potential and live with greater vitality, ease, clarity and joy.
Deva Nandan KinesiologyWhat is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is a holistic therapy that studies the body movement and aims to restore balance. It combines the principles of traditional Chinese Medicine with Western techniques and uses gentle muscle tests to monitor information about a person’s well-being.
Your body is the authority about you. It can give you feedback, such as which foods strengthen or weaken you, what you need to do to build confidence and heal your life; how to increase your vitality and have physical, emotional, chemical and energetic balance in your life.
The whole being is balanced, rather than treating symptoms or diseases. The muscles are used to monitor stress and imbalances within the body/mind and become an effective tool to detect and correct blockages relating to stress, nutrition, injuries, energies, learning problems, etc.
Profound changes can often be experienced after just one session, however, it is recommended to have a series of sessions so that you have time to adjust to the changes being made and to support your body/mind/spirit to be at its optimal self.
What can you expect from a Kinesiology balance?
First session (2hrs): $80
Following sessions (1½hrs): $70
In your initial consultation, a case history is taken and we will establish the primary issues you wish to resolve and what you hope to achieve. Using gentle muscle tests we will then identify imbalance and stress in your body relating to the presenting issue and any underlying causes. After we have an understanding of the core issue, your body will guide us in what corrections are needed in order to establish a state of balance and harmony. We will use a variety of methods to assist you. These may include:
- Emotional stress release
- Muscle correction techniques
- Flower essences
- Nutritional support
- Reflex points
- Goal setting
- Past or future time emotions awareness
- Meridian flow enhancement
- Sound, color, chakra balances
- and other energetic techniques.
- Kinesiology sessions are conducted fully clothed.
About Deva Nandan
I received my first Kinesiology session back in 1996 and have adopted this modality to help me overcoming many life stresses. I have benefited so much from it and have always been fascinated with the “magic” of how things have improved for me. I completed a certificate VI at Byron Kinesiology Centre in 2011 (ICPKP) and am adding more tools to my practice by studying diploma units.
I am also an accredited 5Rhythms dance teacher and a Reiki I and II practitioner. I enjoy healthy living, practicing meditation and yoga. My back round is in Jewelry Design and Art Therapy.
Kinesiology has helped me see people in a new dimension: I have much respect for each
individual’s journey as I learned that there is a reason for everything...
I look forward to meeting you in clinic!
Some of the benefits:
The belief central to Kinesiology is that optimum health comes from being in balance with all things. When we are free from negative stress and 'in balance' benefits include:
- Increased energy and vitality
- More confidence and personal motivation
- Improved posture and relief from physical pain and tension
- Stress relief
- Assistance to change attitudes, set and achieve personal goals.
- Enhanced brain function and therefore improved co-ordination, work & sports performance.
- Accelerated recovery from illness and injuries
- Prevent future health problems
Kinesiology can also help you:
- Reconnect to your passion & joy
- Move through life changes
- Clear blocks and self-sabotaging mechanisms that prevent you from fulfilling your potential in any area of life
- Nutritional deficiencies and excesses
- Digestive disorders
- Opening doors to financial abundance
- Emotional issues
- Stress / Anxiety/ Depression
- Learning difficulties
- Better concentration and focus
- Improved posture
- Co-ordination and flexibility
- Past trauma, fears and phobias
- Self perception enhancement
- Weight control
- Physical injury
- Accelerate your personal & spiritual growth