About Dianna Porter Acupuncture
Servicing areaMittagong, Bowral, Burradoo, Moss Vale, Bargo, Hill Top, Balmoral
Welcome to Dianna Porter Acupuncture
What sets us apart from others?
- We treat the whole person, not just the disease/symptoms.
- We educate you about your health issues and what you can do to prevent them in the future.
- Individualized treatment plans. At the clinic we tailor a treatment plan specifically to your unique needs.
- We provide a thorough and comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis.
Dianna Porter (Doctor of Chinese Medicine) (PhD Candidate)
BAppSc (First Class Hons)(WSU ) (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (First Class Hons) (Traditional Chinese Medicine), University of Western Sydney
- Diploma of AnMo TuiNa (Chinese Remedial Massage)
- Certificate of Acupuncture, Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of TCM, Nanjing, China
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Diploma of Meditation
- Therapeutic Chef
- Registered acupuncturist and Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (AHPRA registered).
- Accredited Member of Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
Throughout her many years of practice Dianna has assisted many clients with injury, pain, hormonal and fertility issues, stress and has helped a number of women maintain their wellness through birth, pregnancy and the post-natal period.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now