Patrick Shwaluk, Doctor of Chiropractic
Suite 8, 39 Old Cleveland Rd
Capalaba QLD 4157
Servicing area: Capalaba, Cleveland, Alexandra HIlls, Birkdale, Sheldon, Burbank, Ormiston, Gumdale & Thornlands
Chiropractic focuses on how form and purpose fit together and how they impact the restoration and rehabilitation of well-being.
Chiropractic Care for Neck Pain, Lower Back Discomfort, Headaches & Other Spinal Issues
Chiropractic physicians are experts in spinal health. When people think of chiropractic, they speak of neck pain, lower back discomfort, headaches, and other spinal issues. Chiropractic approaches to non-surgical spinal care treatment have consistently been accepted by the study and evidence-based clinical recommendations since early 1990s.
Chiropractic is a medical, creative and metaphysical 100 year old based on the reconstruction of the spinal structure and function. The spine carries the weight of the body and covers the core which is the main path of the nervous system. When all goes right, the spine is strong and flexible. Unhealthy spinal function leads to pain syndrome, reduced capability for day-to-day life and disease activities.
General indicators of abnormal extremities and symptoms:
- Elbow pain, stiffness and weakness
- Foot/ankle pain
- Hand/wrist pain
- Jaw pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
Specific symptoms and indicators of an unstable spine:
- Arm pain with numbness, tingling or weakness
- Back or leg pain from coughing or sneezing
- Difficulty standing up after sitting for any period of time
- Dizziness, nausea, visual disturbances
- Fatigue or irritability
- Inability to twist or bend to each side equally and comfortably
- Spine pain or stiffness in the morning that decreases once you have moved around
- Pain in your hip, buttock, thigh, knee or foot
Book now for your first session in Chiropractic care.