Earth Fire Water Massage
Earth Fire Water Massage was founded in 2008 (formally known as DR's massage) by Don Reardon.
Don Reardon is a highly qualified and accredited massage therapist. He has a Diploma of Remedial Massage obtained through TAFE NSW and is a Senior member of the Association of Massage Therapists Ltd. He provides an excellent massage service to help you relax, de-stress and ease those sore and tired muscles.
Don's experience as a massage therapist encompasses a range of disciplines including Advanced Swedish/ Relaxation, Remedial and Sports Massage, Modern Cupping, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy and Infant Massage Training.
Swedish/ Relaxation Massage is a gentle form of massage therapy used for relaxation, removal of muscular tension, health management and stress reduction.
Sports Massage is used for injury prevention, pre and post sports event preparation and recovery, flexibility, endurance and increased performance. It can be incorporated into an athlete's training program to optimise performance.
Myofascial Release uses gentle, sustained pressure and stretches to release restrictions in the connective tissue (fascia). This tissue layer, which connects every muscle, tendon, ligament, bone and organ in our bodies, can store memories of physical and emotional trauma.
Trigger Point Therapy utilises concentrated finger pressure to 'trigger points' (painful irritated areas in muscles) to break cycles of spasm and pain. It is also known as Myotherapy
We also offer Modern Cupping, Traditional cupping, Laser Therapy, Ear Candling, and training in Infant Massage.
Remedial Massage is useful in treatments for conditions created by lifestyle for example Repetitive Strain Injury and back pain.
Remedial Massage treats the body as a whole and traces the discomfort as far as possible back to the original cause, correcting both the cause of the dysfunction as well as the symptoms or pain.
Useful for the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence. Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defence system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility. Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Please contact us for further information.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now