Are you wanting Results? Frustrated with an Injury that wont seem to resolve? Needing Professional advice that is effective, practical and time efficient? How to Relieve Muscle Pain? - Consult a Myotherapist
We can help you!
Experience is the key here – and our team can provide that for you. Established for over 20 years, Eastwood Myotherapy (inc. Boronia Myotherapy & Allied Health Centre) will give you fast diagnosis, effective treatment to return to optimal health and function, and practical advice to manage current injuries and prevent future problems.
Whether it be due to Sports, Workplace or General Lifestyle our Therapists will assess and treat your muscle, joint or soft tissue problem via our many modalities. These may include:
- Myotherapy, Deep Tissue Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, Dry Needling, Cupping, Aps Therapy, Tens Therapy, Stretching, Taping, Kinesiotaping, Joint Mobilisation and more
- Massage, Sports Massage, Remedial Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Infant Massage, Relaxation Massage, Hot Stone Massage and more
- Chiropractic, ABC Technique, Xray/MRI/Ct Diagnoses
- Nutrition, Dietary Analysis, Weight Management, Lifestyle Change, Composition
- Exercise Therapy, Hydrotherapy Programmes, Gym Programmes, Core Stability, Pre & Post Natal Care, Personal Training, Rehabilitation in our studio
Kylie Bult – Senior Therapist – (Adv.Dip.Ap.Sc.Myotherapy, P.Grad.Dip.ClinicalNutrition, P.Grad.Dip.Exercise Rehab)
Meghan Stephens (B.Ap.Sc.Myotherapy)
Nicole Anderson (Adv.Dip.Myotherapy)
Dr Deborah Leask (Chiropractor)
Hesham Azer (Physiotherapist)
Owen Gerrard (Remedial Massage Therapist)
John Woulfe (Podiatrist)
Our Manual Therapists enjoy the challenge of a difficult case or non responsive injury through to minor muscle injuries. Our Allied Health team are available to assist with additional challenges we may face due to injury, decreased condition or poor health.
We operate as a Family practice, all ages are welcome. We offer free assessments, affordable treatment, honest advice and old fashioned service
Call us today on 03 9762 2226, or 'Make an Enquiry' below, to find out more about our services, or to book your first appointment