Edmonton Natural Health
John treats wholistically, identifying and addressing the source of any pain by thorough assessment and postural analysis. He uses his wide range of techniques and experience to tailor a treatment best suited to your needs. ultimately this encourages your body's natural healing abilities and he follows up with ongoing assessment, and gives postural, stretching and exercise advice as needed.
WHY CHOOSE EDMONTON NATURAL HEALTH?
- Registered provider with all major Health funds
- Outstanding, professional, compassionate service
- Professionally accredited member of ATMS, AACMA, Orthobionomy Aust.
- 19 years’ experience
- HICAPS / EFTPOS
- Pensioner and student discounts
- Gift vouchers available
SERVICES ON OFFER
- Chinese Medicine
- Remedial Massage
- Sports Therapies
- Sports massage
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Ear Candling
- Reiki services
- Bachelor Health Science Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Diploma Sports Therapies
- Cert. III Reflexology
- Ortho-bionomy Practitioner
- Reiki II
- Fitness Leader Certificate
- Certificates in Sports Massage, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Positional Release, Sports Medicine, Sports Nutrition, Corrective Exercise Therapy, Neurostructural Technique, Electro Neuro Adaptive Regulator (ENAR), Bach Flower remedies.
Put your best foot forward, with the help of a professional Reflexology Treatment from Edmonton Natural Health. Perfect to help treat a range of health conditions & illnesses.
Remedial Massage - Sports Massage - Relaxation Massage - Ortho-bionomy - Myofascial Release. No matter what type of Massage Treatment you're after, John is the professional to call.
Acupuncture is one of the oldest healing practices in the world. It involves the insertion of fine, sterile needles into specific acupuncture points related to your condition. This helps to clear blockages and correct imbalances in the flow of energy or “qi” through the body’s meridians or channels. Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine aims to restore balance and harmony in the body when it is no longer functioning optimally, due to stress, injury, illness, overwork or poor diet etc.