Each year Jackie holds 3 weekend retreats at Honeyeater Ridge 10 mins south of Margaret River.
As well as lots of wonderful yoga, there is ample free time to go for bush walks, read, catnap and converse with other like-minded women. Many say they come for the food as much as for the yoga!
The retreats are very popular and fill up quickly, so if you are really keen book in sooner rather than later.
- May 3-5 (over 55s)
- August 30 - September 1
- October 18-20
Price $475 (includes everything - quality yoga classes by senior teacher Jackie Clarke, delicious vegetarian meals by Guilt Free Foodie, and accommodation at Honeyeater Ridge.)
Structure of the weekend
- Arrive and register – between 4.30-6.30 pm friday
- Friday dinner - 7.00pm
- Introductions and short meditation practice- 8.30-9.15pm
- Silence fri 9.45pm- sat 7.30am (no talking/chit chat allows more space for inner rejuvenation and peace . Most yoga ashrams have this period of silence called ‘Mouna’ and you will find it beneficial).
- Saturday breakfast - 7.30am
- Saturday morning yoga practice - 9.30am-12noon
- Saturday lunch – 12.15pm
- Saturday afternoon yoga practice (passive/restorative & yin style) - 4-5.45pm
- Saturday dinner – 7.00pm
- Saturday evening meditation - 8.30-9pm
- Silence – sat 9.30pm-sunday 7.30am
- Sunday breakfast – 7.30am
- Sunday morning yoga practice – 9.30-11.45am
- Sunday lunch – 12noon
- Sunday afternoon yoga practice - 2.00-3.30pm
Please email Jackie for more details or bookings
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!