Learn how your food, exercise, sleep & stress affects your health based on your glucose biomarkers.
Now available for non-diabetics.
Join the Vively waitlist now to get a 30% discount.Join the waitlist
About Food and Nutrition Therapy
About Amanda Pettman
Dietitian, Food Therapist, PhD Scholar
BNutDiet (Hons) BAppSci(Ex. Sci) GCert PaedNutDiet
Amanda Pettman is a trained and Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) at Food and Nutrition Therapy in Frankston. She has more than 10 years of experience in offering evidence based, holistic, client orientated nutrition therapy for children, infants and their families. Her clinical knowledge and experience is profound and stretches across a number of different sectors.
- Community Health – (Child & family, aged & complex care, early intervention chronic disease, mental health services)
- Tertiary Institutes – (Tutor, lecturer, clinical supervisor at Monash & Victoria University)
- Private Practice – (Allied health clinics, Private GP, aged care facilities)
Amanda’s area of Expertise
- Infant, child nutrition & feeding problems
- Food allergies, intolerances and chemical sensitivity
- Chronic disease
- Non-dieting approaches to health & wellness
- Pre and post-natal nutrition
- Gastrointestinal health
- Weight management
- Sports nutrition
For more information, click here.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now