Acupuncture Treatment for Migraine, Allergies, Hypertension, etc.
Servicing areaDural NSW
What is Acupuncture?
Over 1000 years, eastern medicine was a conversion into acupuncture. Acupuncture can be useful to enhance the soft tissue's function and reduce symptoms in order to help alleviate facial pressure.
Acupuncture needles are small and elastic, ensuring that when inserted, you barely notice them. Acupuncture has been said to help with various illnesses and symptoms.
Some of the many conditions it can help with are as follows:
- Anxiety & depression
- Chronic pain (neck, back, knees & head)
- Menstrual cramps & Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Reducing the risk of strokes
- Morning sickness
- Facial pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Tennis elbow
- Dental pain
- It’s safe when done properly
- Very few side effects are present
- It can be paired with other therapies
- Many forms of pain can be regulated
- It can help patients who cannot be treated with pain medications
Book now and feel the relief you’ve waited for.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now