Reflexology at Foot Focus Podiatry
Servicing areaWilson, Cannington, Bentley, South Perth, Como, East Victoria Park, Thornlie, Bull Creek, Leeming
What is Reflexology?
It is a form of healing based on the premise that a mirror image of the body is reflected in the feet (and hands). Reflexology points on the feet (or hands) are massaged to promote healing and relaxation. Reflexology is a holistic form of therapy, as subtle changes occur in the body on physical, mental & emotional levels.
How Does Reflexology Work?
The body is divided into 10 zones which travel from the head to the fingers and toes. Stress, toxins and illness create blockages in these zones inhibiting the flow of energy. These blockages also manifest in the corresponding reflex points in the feet (and hands) as tiny crystals in the nerve endings. Stimulating these congested reflexes, through various techniques, dissolves the crystals simultaneously clearing the blockages in the zones of the body as they respond to the stimulus and thus flow of energy is restored.
Tanya Pfitzner holds qualifications in Bowen Therapy & Reflexology; she has been operating her private practice since November 1999 in between having a family.
After completing the Practitioner level in Fascial Kinetics and having such amazing results she continued on to complete other modalities to compliment Bowen Therapy such as Emmett Technique, Nerve Dynamics, Hormonal Dynamics and Happy Feet.
For the past 3 years she has been assisting with the training delivery of Fascial Kinetics, through the Bowen School of WA.
Registered Member of the Bowen Therapist Federation of Australian
- "Tanya is very holistic in her treatment and assesses from your jaw all the way down to your feet. Her appointments are very long and she is very thorough and knows exactly where you need treatment without you even telling her. She massages your fascia but it feels just like a deep tissue massage. I have been seeing her for years now and she always fixes me up, especially my back and neck areas. She works at Foot Focus Podiatry and this compliments her treatment very well as the podiatrists also consider how your feet impact all the way up to your pelvis and back. Seeing both Tanya and one of the podiatrist will get you fixed from head to toe. Thanks Tanya!"
- "Very knowledgeable Bowen Therapist. Efficient and on time. Lovely personality."
- "Excellent. Very professional and explains the procedure of treatment."
- "Always do thorough and holistic with her treatment. I have also had great experience using her prescribed tissue salts. Thanks Tanya!!"
- "Very happy I have found Tanya. I feel listened to and respected. If I didnt talk then there was silence. I feel very comfortable while with Tanya."
Prices listed below are pensioner / health care prices.
Price for pensioners / health care cards
- Bachelor Of Science
- Australasian Podiatry Association
- APODA - Australian Podiatry Association Western Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now