Forever Health - HypnoBirthing®
This life changing programme covers pre and post natal bonding, nutrition, birth preparation in the form of breathing, exercises, positions for birthing and relaxation. Learn about the physiology of labour and how fear affects labour.
This programme also prepares your birthing partner for the birth and assists them to learn the skills required to support you during your amazing birthing experience.
What to expect as part of this programme
The HypnoBirthing course is held in Macarthur every 6-8 weeks. The course is run over 4 x weekly, 3hr sessions. Private classes are also available.
The cost for the 4 week course per couple is $499.00 this includes: 4 weekly 3hr sessions, HypnoBirthing Mongan Method book and CD, Rainbow relaxation practice CD, institute approved handouts, tea/drinks and snacks are also provided.
This amazing program teaches you, along with your birthing companion, the art of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner. You will learn how to call upon your body's own natural relaxant and lessen or even eliminate discomfort and the need for medication.
You will be fascinated as you view HypnoBirthing films, showing labouring mothers, awake, alert and in good humour as they experience a gentle birth. HypnoBirthing teaches you to release all prior programming about birth, how to trust your body and work with it.
The HypnoBirthing® Advantage:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain syndrome before, during and after labour.
- Reduces and often eliminates the needs for chemical pain relief.
- Can assist to shorten the first stage of labour.
- Teaches how your birthing body is designed to work with you during labour.
- Creates a more integral role for the birthing partner.
- Reduces and often eliminates fatigue during birthing.
- Teaches breathing techniques that allows the mother to gently breathe her baby into the world without strenuous & physical pushing.
- Assists to eliminate fatigue during birthing.
- Babies are often better adjusted and happier, often resulting in improved feeding and sleeping routines.