The Family Wellness Centre - Psychology, Hypnotherapy and Counselling
Servicing areaAllambie Heights, Forestville, Frenchs Forest, Beacon Hill
Psychology at The Family Wellness Centre
There are myriad reasons that people ask their doctor for a referral to a psychologist, they may include:
- Managing Pain
- Dealing with chronic illness
- Eating disorders
- Coping with change, loss and grief
- Making a recovery from accidents and illness
What happens during a Psychology session?
Your Psychologist will employ any or a combination of the following modalities during a therapy session:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) – (mindfulness and being in the present moment)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
Call The Family Wellness Centre on 02 9938 1090 to discuss how our psychologist can help you manage any of these issues.
Clinical Hypnotherapy at The Family Wellness Centre
Hypnotherapy is able to help with the following issues - and more:
- Managing and achieving your ideal weight
- Quitting smoking
- Nail biting
- Improving sleep patterns
- Hypnobirthing and pre-conception
- Increasing your confidence in public speaking, learning or exams
- Setting yourself personal and professional goals
Call The Family Wellness Centre on 02 9938 1090 to discuss how our Clinical Hypnotherapist can help you manage any of these issues.
Counselling at The Family Wellness Centre
Counselling is a collaborative process used to address and resolve personal and relationship issues. Your counsellor will provide a safe, 100% confidential and non-judgmental environment for this to take place in.
Counselling is able to offers support for:
- Time of personal difficulty
- Managing stress
- Relationship problems
People often visit a counsellor for a combination of factors. Whatever your reason for booking a counselling session, your counsellor is here to offer the support you need to bring about positive change in your life.