Japanese Acupuncture & Biomesotherapy Practitioner
Servicing areaGlenelg, South Australia
Japanese style acupuncture is one of the best healing methods in the world.
Unlike Chinese acupuncture where the emphasis is on herbal medicine, Japanese acupuncture gives strong emphasis on touch, abdominal palpation and thinner needles.
In the Japanese acupuncture system, the abdomen gives a lot of information about the whole body making it easier for practitioners to determine where needles are placed.
Thinner needles are inserted in shallower acupuncture points; they provide less sensation in the patient's bodies.
This practice requires efficient and precise location skills, and the use of a minimum level of stimulation to give the patient a sense of relief.
Takashi’s holistic approach can solve a patient's most complex problems. His method of traditional and refined techniques give a sense of well-being after the treatment.
His sole motto is to provide the best treatment for your worst problem.
Takashi’s specialisations include the following:
- Lower/Mid/Upper Back Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gynaecological Problems
- Male Problems
- Respiratory Problems
- Cardiovascular Issues
- Dietary Suggestion
- All Kinds Of Allergies
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Complaints
- Emotional Imbalance (depression, anxiety, bipolar, mood swings)
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Side Effects Of Medication
- Detox Program
- Facial Acupuncture
- Cancer Pain Management (in conjunction with western medicine)
- Jet Lag
- Chakra Balance
- Homeopathic Remedies Individually Prescribed
- Stress Management (tailored to individuals)
- Anger Management
- Brain Fog
- Pure Relaxation (many people fall asleep as needles stimulate endorphin production)
This advanced complementary therapy uses homeopathic products with saline solution injected in acupuncture points in the body.
It stimulates the body’s own healing abilities, speeding up recovery from injuries and relieving pain.
It may be used to treat acute or chronic injuries, muscular pain, neck and lower back pain, joint pain, arthritis and more.
Asyra BioElectric Medicine Scan System
The Asyra Scan System is a screening device that looks for physiological imbalances and toxic conditions in the body.
Unlike other diagnostic tools that identify certain medical conditions, Asyra identifies the underlying cause so a specific remedy can be applied.
The arthrokinematic approach or AKA is a method that treats conditions involving movement of joint surfaces -- gliding, sliding, rolling, spinning, traction and compression.
This form of heat therapy uses dried plant materials called moxa. Your practitioner will hold up a burning, smokeless moxa stick close to the surface of the skin or acupuncture points for increased stimulation.
- Initial Visit - $85
- Follow Up - $69
- BioElectric Computerized Scan With Email Report, Homeopathic Remedy - $91
- Top Up Remedy - $15
- Supplements require an extra fee
Gift Vouchers and Sick Leave Certificates are available on request.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:50 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:50 am to 1:30 pm
- Sunday: 2:00 to 4:00 pm (by special arrangement only)
Call Takashi to enquire about services or schedule your treatment.
Japanese style acupuncture, homoeopathic scan, biomeso therapy frequently therapy, soft joint oscillation, diabetic management, pain management, hormone balance, headache relief, stress management, emotional balance, and QOL promotion is our focus
- Masters Degree In Oriental Medicine And Herbs
- Licensed Chiropractic
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Association
- AHA - Australian Homoeopathic Association
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now