Book your next wellness session
Greensborough Family Chiropractic and Neuro rehab Centre is conveniently located at 53 Grimshaw St just opposite WaterMarc. The practice has 3 highly experienced Chiropractors, an Occupational Therapist, a Nutritionist and a Remedial Masseur
Dr Robyn Leeder - Chiropractor & DACNB (USA) - Chiro Neuro Rehabilitation
Dr Robyn also co-authored "Your Brain Your Life - Make It What You Want"
Dr Mark Potter - Chiropractor & Team Chiropractor (ex Geelong Cats 2009)
Dr Chris Lengyel - Chiropractor
Rachael - Remedial Masseur
Melanie - Nutritionist
Jacky Peile - Occupational Therapist
OUR CLIENTS COMMENT ON A SPECIAL WARM CARING TEAM and an Uplifting Environment - try us and improve your health and well-being naturally! Call our Friendly team on 9432 4644
We provide Services in the following areas:
• CHIROPRACTIC - for all family members
• CHIRO NEURO REHABILITATION
• SPORTS PERFORMANCE & SPORTS INJURY REHABILITATION
• PREGNANCY CARE - Pains and musculo-skeletal issues, INCL PELVIC BALANCE VIA WEBSTER TECHNIQUE
• Exercises to help Posture and Balance
• Epley's Maneuver proficiency to assist BPPV (Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is a condition characterised by episodes of sudden vertigo when the head is moved. Common triggers include rolling over in bed, getting out of bed, and lifting the head to look up.)
• INFANTS & CHILDREN - Musculo-skeletal issues, Checking spine, checking movement and development milestones, checking reflexes, Exercises to improve postural issues.
• ACUTE & CHRONIC PAIN - DRUG FREE MANAGEMENT
• OLDER PERSONS - Muscular-skeletal pain issues, Posture Care, Checks of the Spine, Ensuring spine and joints are appropriately mobile may assist with flexibility, bending, reach, range of motion.
Our Practitioners see families, adults, children & elderly - to help them wiith various spine, musculo-skeletal issues and posture issues
Patients may see us for the following:
Chiro care during pregnancy, Paediatrics, Chronic pain issues, Acute musculo-skeletal pain issues, Sports Injury rehab, Nerve referred pain issues, Headache, Migraine, Posture improvement, Webster Technique musculo-skeletal adjustments for pregnant women, Pubic Symphysis Pain, Back pain, Neck pain, Shoulder pain; Lower Back pain, Sciatica and referred Pain. Nutrition advice, Fatigue, Headaches, Migraines, Whiplash injury, Frozen shoulder, Frozen jaw (TMJ), Musculo-skeletal care to assist with prevention & management of Scoliosis, Chronic Pain Care, injury rehab.
We are located in Greensborough Melbourne
The team Chiropractor (for 2009) of 2009 AFL Premiers is at our practice.
Here is a Link to DR Robyns book called 'YOUR BRAIN YOUR LIFE' - 'Make It What You Want' Learn About 'YOUR BRAIN YOUR LIFE'
Greensborough Family Chiropractic has been established for over 20 years.
We pride ourselves on :
• Going the extra mile for our patients and friends
• Helping people with warm, friendly service, providing Chiropractic, Chiro Neuro Rehabilitation, Remedial Massage and Nutritional Advice services
• See the Team Chiropractor for the 2009 AFL Premier Team at Greensborough Family Chiropractic, Greensborough
• extraordinary customer service we listen to your improvement suggestions!
• experienced Chiropractors who vary techniques to meet your need
• Immediate private health fund rebate
Areas of interest include:
1. Pregnancy Aches and pains (Webster technique practitioners available)
2. Chiropractic Neuro Rehabilitation - your brain is responsible for ongoing wellbeing of every organ, muscle, tissue, bone and cell in your body. Dr Robyn is a DACNB (USA)
3. Exercises to help with Posture, Balance and Co-ordination rehabilitation
4. Chronic pain, Fibromyalgia, Migraines
5. Remedial Masseur - available
6. Nutritional advice available from Nutritionist at the practice
7. Sports preparation, Chiropractic care for sports persons and athletes and rehabilitation of injuries
8. Postural Issues and musculo-skeletal related Movement and mobility disorders
9. Lower Back Pain, Sciatica, Back Pain, Shoulder Pain, Neck Pain
10. Lending Library Available - Our patients have excess to many natural health books from our library. This includes CD/books on Natural HRT and Core Strength.
CALL GFC ON 03 9432 4644 TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT, or to request more information on your health concerns/questions
OUR CHIROPRACTORS & POST GRAD COURSES
Dr. Robyn Leeder
Doctor Robyn has been in practice for over 20 years.
Dr. Robyn has a keen interest in womens health, pregnancy and pediatric care, seeing many mums during their pregnancy and their precious babies post delivery (where there are musculo-skeletal issues which are not resolving on its own). Her patients have received help with a wide range of issues.
Dr Robyn is Webster technique certified.
Webster technique is a specific chiropractic analysis and gentle adjustment that works on the musculo-skeletal of the women and aids balance of pelvic muscles and ligaments. More information on Webster Technique is available in the public domain in USA - search terms may include: Webster Technique, icpa4kids, Dr Larry Webster, webster chiro research.
Dr Robyn Leeder is a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DACNB - USA). "Chiropractic Neuro Rehabilitation". Neuro Rehabilitation (Dr Robyn's study included 425hrs of face to face post grad neurology lectures, through Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, USA and several thousand hours of post grad neurology study including numerous case study reviews). Dr Robyn is a Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DACNB - USA). For this she sat and passed rigorous internationally co-ordinated written exams and practical exams (involving actual cases), in addition she meets annual requirements of ACNB - USA. Dr Robyn finds knowledge of neuro plasticity and neuro rehab techniques helpful in assisting her patients. There is much info on Chiro Neuro Rehabilitation in the public domain, serch terms may include: Prof FR Carrick, Carrick Institute for Post Grad Studies USA, DACNB USA, Chiropractic Neurology...
Please Note: There are no Specialities in Chiropractic in Australia. Dr Robyn is not a Medical Neurologist.
back to top
Dr. Mark Potter - Chiro to AFL Premiers 2009
Mark Graduated from the RMIT school of Chiropractic with a Masters in Clinical Chiropractic. His research project on the effective management of low back pain was published in The Chiropractic Journal of Australia.
Mark is an experienced Chiropractor focused on providing gentle effective care to ensure all patients reach their health goals. Mark uses a variety of techniques from manual adjusting to soft tissue therapy and dry needling to provide total health solutions for your body.
Mark joined Greensborough Family Chiropractic after the 2009 AFL season where he was the Chiropractor for AFL Premiers the Geelong Cats. Mark has a special interest in treating athletes and has the distinction of being the first Chiropractor to work exclusively with an AFL club.
After spending time in Italy and Geelong Mark returned to Greensborough where he grew up and is enjoying the many years spent assisting the local community.
Whether you’re an avid athlete, a weekend warrior or just want some help in getting your body in a better working condition Dr Mark will be able to help you out and have you reaching your goals sooner.
Players, Coaches and Parents take advantage and benefit from Dr Mark’s experience in treating sports persons and elite athletes – feel free to have a chat with Dr Mark Potter to find out how he can assist you, your child or your team achieve a higher level of performance!
Dr Mark specialises in the treatment and prevention of sports injuries, particularly those affecting ankles, knees, hips and wrist, elbow and shoulder problems. TO KEEP YOUR RISING STARS IN THE BEST SHAPE POSSIBLE, be sure to see Dr. Mark Potter.
CALL Greensborough Family Chiropractic on 03 9432 4644 TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with Dr. Mark, or to request information on your sporting or other health concerns/questions
Click Here for more "Better Health Info and Dr Mark Potter
Dr Chris Lengyel, Chiropractor
Christopher Lengyel is back at Greensborough Family Chiropractic, as one of our Chiropractors. Many of you will remember Chris and his warm, friendly nature.
Chris has also done some marvelous charity work through the "Hands on India" volunteer program where he had the opportunity to assist hundreds of people with his Chiropractic skills.
Do welcome Dr Chris Lengyel when you visit us at Greensborough Family Chiropractic.
Dr Christopher Lengyel - Bio
Dr Chris’ interest in Chiropractic developed after experiencing the benefits of Chiropractic treatment first hand, and discovering that his chronic headaches and neck pain were the effect of underlying spinal and postural problems. Having a major focus of patient education in various areas of life including: activities, lifestyle choices, ergonomic behaviour and stress he aims to help the community understand how these factors impact health and wellbeing. Dr. Chris provides safe and effective Chiropractic management to all members of the family through a variety of manual and assisted Chiropractic techniques, specific to each patient for rehabilitation and prevention of injury. He aims to help each patient understand and take control of their health related issues through explanation of the contributing factors of their problem and offers guidance to help resolve them.
Over the last two years Dr. Chris has been working with underprivileged communities within Melbourne and then India.
In Chris’ spare time, back home in Melbourne, he enjoys exploring Melbourne's best cafes, on the hunt of the best coffee (ask for recommendations), tending to his extensive plant collection, taking trips out of town for some fresh air, playing and enjoying music and eating and cooking wholesome and nutritious meals.
Dr. Chris manages a variety of health related issues for all age groups, from infants to seniors and is committed to see each person under his care live a happier, healthier life.
Dr. Christopher Lengyel, Chiropractor
Member of Chiropractors Association of Australia (CAA)
CALL Greensborough Family Chiropractic on 03 9432 4644 TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT or to request information on your pregnancy, your baby or other health concerns/questions
Click Here for more "Better Health Info
To empower & inspire our community to live a vitalistic life and reach their full potential by removing interference from their nervous system and by providing natural Health & wellbeing information and education.
Try us and improve your health and wellbeing naturally!
Tel: 9432 4644
More About Chiro Neuro Rehabilitation:
CLICK HERE for CONDITIONS WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP WITH CHIRO NEURO REHABILITATION
The Chiropractic Approach to treating Back Pain, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica</>
Chiropractic care restores the spine to more normal position, motion and function; Chiropractic care reduces symptoms of pain and improves function. Chiropractors have helped millions of people with low back problems, often making the difference to enable a life of ease, better health and comfort. Spinal manipulation applied by highly trained chiropractors is shown to be more effective than alternative treatments for low back pain. The Royal Commission (New Zealand, 1979) has found it established beyond any reasonable degree of doubt that chiropractors have a more thorough training in spinal mechanics and spinal manual therapy than any other health professional.
The percentage of chiropractic patients ‘very satisfied’ with the care they received for low back pain was triple that for patients of family physicians.
We will be happy to help you! Tel: 9432 4644
1. Deyo RA. Description epidemiology of lower back pain and its related medical care in the United States. Spine. 1987;12(3):264-268.
2. Royal Commission of Inquiry on Chiropractic in New Zealand, 1979.
3. Meade TW, Dyer S, et al. Low back pain of mechanical origin, randomized comparison of chiropractic and hospital outpatient treatment. British Medical Journal. 1990;300:431-437.
Read more about Published Research Studies into Chiropractic