Ginkgo Natural Therapies
The practice of Chinese medicine has become a natural and holistic system of primary health care that is being used to treat people from a wide range of cultural and social backgrounds.
Ginkgo Natural Therapies - Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture
Traditional Chinese Medicine is amongst one of the oldest systems of healthcare in the world. Today, acupuncture is a highly effective, natural, and safe modality that is used across the world. Acupuncture is holistic in its nature and focuses as much on prevention as it does cure.
How does acupuncture work?
Acupuncture treatment involves the gentle insertion of sterile, fine needles into specialised points on the body’s meridians to clear energy blockages and stimulate the normal flow of qi through the recipient. Cupping, moxibustion, laser therapy, electro-stimulation, and massage may also be used by the practitioner to stimulate the flow of qi.
As a natural method of healing, acupuncture has a range of benefits including:
- Provides drug-free pain relief
- Treats the underlying cause of disease and illness as well as the symptoms
- Assists in the prevention against disease and illness as well as the maintenance of general well-being
- Effectively treats a wide range of acute and chronic ailments
- Provides a holistic approach to the treatment of disease and illness, linking body, mind and emotions
Acupuncture is highly effective in treating a number of disorders including, but not limited to:
- Neurological conditions
- Respiratory conditions
- Urogenital disorders
- Skin conditions
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Psychological conditions
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Digestive system disorders
- Gynecological and obstetric disorders
- Eye conditions
- Sporting injuries
For more information about Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture, view our website, send us an email or give us a call